Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My internet speed has been ridiculous lately... Stupid win10 updates...
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    This is why I'm happy with Linux. Had barely any issues with my distro, haha.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I used only ubuntu once - never again!
    I'm absolutely healthy, my heart just beats ridiculously fast... Finally I am beginning to understand...
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    Poryg
    Poryg
    It is called tachycardia if it's over 100 bpm. I'm around 100 bpm, so I'm still ok... I'm just very susceptible to nausea and fainting in hot weather and other extreme weather conditions (like thick and wet air, it is suffocating and nauseating for me).
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    That sounds terrible. :(
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Hehe, ikr... I used to love swinging on a swing during a thunderstorm and watching lightnings... But I can't really do it anymore :/
    Lately I've been having so many dreams where I had a girlfriend and I was happy... I must be getting ill.
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    Stanley
    Stanley
    Would you pray, or wish, it'll be real tho?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I would definitely not pray :) But it would be great.
    Encountering all sorts of bugs makes me want to create a project based on bugs and "glitches".
    I always knew that my immunity to virulent and bacterial sicknesses would take its' toll in some body condition.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Ah, hang in there. I go to the doctor's a lot too, for both physical and mental stuff. Not fun, I know. :/
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't go to doctors too often. But I had to be checked due to my job application... And the doctor didn't like my ekg, so since then I'm ping ponging back and forth due to my ekg...
    Stanley
    Stanley
    I feel you bruh :/ I also need to go see doctor tleast once a month... :'(
    Update to 1.5.0 didn't go as planned. Screen resolution doesn't increase, Yanfly's doodads don't load and the game experiences insane lag.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Oh, nevermind. The game actually resizes. The title menu is still shrinked though...
    UgyBoogie
    UgyBoogie
    That's really strange. Are you sure you followed the update instructions correctly? My resolution and doodads are fine. (Also worked out my image problem, simply a typo)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, I did all updates properly. Found out something interesting though...
    In my blank project I have no idea what doesn't resize the title screen.
    In my normal project it's Grid free doodads that, for some unknown reason, keep my title menu shrinked. But I don't know why, because GFD don't influence the title screen at all... :D
    Recently I've been so busy with my job admission details that I was in no mood to do stuff in rm... I hope it calms down soon.
    You're not allowed to advertise commercially in your signature field except for links for your games made in rmXP+. Poor 2k3 is left off :(
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @Scythuz I know it was a joke, but I still can give a serious answer :) I'm actually surprised to see that it indeed is Degica who is a distributor of RM2000 though, since it's not really mentioned on this site. Well, it's still surprising that it's more expensive than rm2003, because it has a bit less capabilities...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @taarna23 You're now only missing RM95 :D But I wouldn't want to program anything there actually, since there are only switches, no variables and no common events as well... And the commands are very limited too.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Poryg No argument there! I would love to have a graphics collection of the enemies and backgrounds, just for nostalgia!
    Reactions: Poryg
    That feeling when you finally can create games in RPG maker only to realize that you're not in the mood to do so...
    Reactions: BrotherKnight
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Urgh, I get that way with jewelry making sometimes! I can't say much for RPG Maker these days... most of what I do is plugin work and planning... There's just certain things I need in my game.
    Took me four hours to solve why a<b<c didn't work properly... After all a normal human understands it, Python too... But not javascript...
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I figured that out after seeing that 4>3>2 was false. But still, spent four hours searching for mistakes in the code... And the mistake was in the only place I didn't look at initially... The if. Because as a human it seemed perfectly natural to me and knowing Python understands this, I kind of assumed that Javascript would understand too.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Javascript is a wonky language styled loosely off of Java, syntax-wise. This may help clear up precisely nothing, but it is amusing, and helps point out some of the language's failings. https://www.destroyallsoftware.com/talks/wat
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Thank you for that, our internet is running so slow that I cannot play it, but I'll give it a shot later on :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945