Poryg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've never been able to understand what in the world is the purpose of perfumed toilet papers apart from raising its price.
    I had to record that video 3 times. Once I messed up big time. Then I forgot to plug in the microphone... But finally it's done!
    Reactions: Shaz and Lemonrice
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Part 12 - customizing your battle states is finished recording. Now I only need to cut it and upload it...
    Reactions: Shaz
    Interesting. I don't do too much work... Yet I'm very busy. And it's not like I'm joking or exaggerating - I am really busy.
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Sorry mum, can't hear you... too busy replying this fella on the internet
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, like that :D
    Nah, not exactly. I went to the supermarket with mother too, but spent around 4 hours answering people's comments. XD
    So my jacket and trousers have arrived. When I tried them on, both me and my mother said I was only missing gloves, helmet and motorbike.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually, not really, my third comment explains how the stats go. Heat resistance is still at -100. But it was only 17°C outside... Yet the heat from the jacket and trousers almost caused me to collapse.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Sounds like great stats (especially for that Personality set bonus) but if you're wearing it, stay the f:D out of Florida! Our heat index will KO you faster than a Level 1 Pidgey!
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Since USA is on top of my top 10 hated countries, that is not a threat ;)
    Yesterday I bought one pair of trousers and one jacket. Total weight of the package: 4.2kg. Okay... :D
    Reactions: Faherya
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I expected it would be heavier than normal clothes, because there are CE protectors for shoulders, elbows and upper back as well as foam protection of lower back inside the jacket as well as protectors of knees in the trousers... But definitely did not expect as much. Even my kevlar vest is just 2.8 kgs!
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well, don't need to go to gym anymore, am I right? :p
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I'm testing it now. It is warm as heck and heavy too, but not enough :p
    I need a new jacket, the old one is wearing out. Looking through the market though, it looks like I'll buy a jacket for motorbikers.
    I have unsubscribed from Humble monthly. They say "No shenanigans"... Well, I wasn't too happy with how the unsubscription went.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, it's not illegal to demand a customer\subscriber call a hotline to cancel their subscription. The harder\more inconvenient it is for the customer to cancel their sub, the less likely they are to do it. It's scummy, but not unlawful.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I also hate it when you have to pay to just end a contract, even though the contract has already reached its end, and the company has chosen to continue said contract without your say so. Had this problem with T-Mobile. Had to pay £30 to end my contract with them. Really crappy phone company that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist anymore.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Oh, T-Mobile still exists. In our country the three major telecommunication companies, T-Mobile, Vodafone and O2 work as a cartel too and if it wasn't for smaller providers, the prices for telecommunication services would've still been high.
    Fun fact: Quantum computers' "single threaded" computational power is equal to Pentium IIIs. But in "multithreaded" power they rule.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    They are only useful for a specific task, using a specific algorithm to exploit that power. Otherwise, they're lame.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    And here I thought quantum computers are still in theory.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Nah. There are not too many of them though, because they're large, power hungry beasts. In order to maintain high precision of their spins they need to be cooled down to temperatures below -100°C, so they're cooled down with liquid nitrogen.
    What a weird set of dreams. A typical nightmare scenario that went fine. Sexual interests turned into gym workout. And a portable ...
    Reactions: jjleroy
    Poryg
    Poryg
    helicopter suit that had fuel and worked like a normal helicopter, except it wasn't so large and did not have a floor. People looked at me real weird as they saw me walking with it on a shopping mall.
    Mother-son dialogue:
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Mother: "Poppy is the Czech signature plant, they're high quality! There's a lot of calcium in it!"
    (It still doesn't change the fact that I hate eating poppy seeds, so I turn it into a joke.)
    Me: "I know our poppy seeds are high quality. Czechs are among the highest consumers of methamfetamine."
    The first time ever I have finished The Witcher 1... On hard difficulty.
    Reactions: BadLittleSeed
    Poryg
    Poryg
    And as I said earlier, the Czech dub helps. The English one of TW2 compared to Czech TW1 was another thing that turned me off. Bland and emotionless. Not just him... But all characters were kind of dull. As if the dubbers forgot to play with their voices (cannot blame them for it though, Slavs don't speak English very well in terms of accent).
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Most of the characters in the games are boring. I guess it was done in an effort to make them 'realistic' and 'gritty'. As if real people are all work and no play, and are as dull as watching paint dry. Best scene in Witcher 3 was the one where the three witchers got drunk and ended up wearing dresses.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    100 subs? :o Way to go, Poryg!
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    @Poryg I get what you mean. I'm always amazed by some of the plugin requests when it's something you can do using eventing or search for a script call.
    But I get that people are scared of coding. It's a foreign language. I'm similarly scared of music as they are of coding.
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    It's probably because RPG Maker's main pro is not needing to code. And most coders just gravitate towards other engines, I guess? Weren't there less game-making engines in the past?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    In terms of mainstream engines, Unity has been here for a long time. Game maker too. Construct. Unreal engine. RPG Maker. There just didn't use to be many plugins in RPF Maker, so people had to work for their game even if they did not want to.
    Ever since I begun using a VPN, my recommended feed and ads have been messed up.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    LOL! It really is way too slow. xD It's sometimes a bit quicker depending on where my info is being redirected to, but it's always much slower than your standard browser.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, but that's because there aren't enough nodes. People don't let tor use their devices as nodes, so nodes get overloaded and hence slow.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    I stopped and cleared my youtube watch history, and now they don't have a clue what to recommend me.
    I can imagine the totally unrelated ads and videos you would be getting.
    11 levels and I'll have successfully cleared 100% Cut the rope.
    Reactions: Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    nice work. i'm stuck somewhere halfway through
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I solved it simply. When I'm stuck with obtaining stars, I'll just pass the level. You don't need to obtain any stars to unlock the next level, you only need them to unlock new chapter. Once I got far enough the skill I obtained helped me solve the earlier levels for 3 stars.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Update: 1 level left. Season 3, chapter 16 - pillow box, level 22... A very devilish level :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.
*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisnone