Poryg's Recent Activity

1. Poryg replied to the thread Someone is trying to steal my game.

Well, the choice is yours. If I see him share it again, you have my support though.

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:32 PM
  2. Poryg replied to the thread Someone is trying to steal my game.

@jweav8705 We've had problems with people stealing from the community members. The community used the only thing they had - exposure....

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  3. Poryg liked Dalph's comment on Tanarex's profile post

Holidays are just plain annoying, everything stops working during such days and it's very infuriating. Here in Italy we use every...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:41 PM
  4. Poryg replied to the thread How can I make that?.

And what are you going to do when you close and reopen the game?

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:40 PM
  5. Poryg liked Mr. Detective's post in the thread Someone is trying to steal my game.

You don't need to post 4 different posts to respond to 4 different people, lol. :kaoswt: In the US, people like to use mental illness...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:38 PM
  6. Poryg commented on Tanarex's profile post.

Actually, Christmas is very important. It is the 2nd most important day. Easter is the n°1, but Christmas is n°2. Nevertheless,...

Aug 19, 2019 at 5:47 PM
  7. Poryg commented on Tanarex's profile post.

Well, people see it as a happy daym you know, just like Christmas Eve.

Aug 19, 2019 at 5:02 PM
  8. Poryg replied to the thread Someone is trying to steal my game.

I'm vengeful, but that's not the reason why I wanted to take him down. The reason is, many people learn to regret the bad things they...

Aug 19, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  9. Poryg commented on NPC's profile post.

You've nevet played Gothic? The NPCs there are always productive... Except when they're sleeping or eating.

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  10. Poryg commented on NPC's profile post.

I thought NPC's are always productive... :P

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:32 PM
  11. Poryg commented on Tanarex's profile post.

And that's why I'm thinking about purchasing shoes with steel reinforced tip. These shoes are heavy enough to cause a dent in the body...

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:11 PM
  12. Poryg commented on Tanarex's profile post.

Well, it's not entirely impossible, you can ruin someone's birthday any number of times before it begins.

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  13. Poryg replied to the thread Loading bitmap using blt doesn't show until I move.

You need enough time for the resources to load. In order to do that I solved it just like the game solves it in its status window, by...

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  14. Poryg replied to the thread Someone is trying to steal my game.

His facebook profile is public. Let's take him down?

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  15. Poryg replied to the thread Loading bitmap using blt doesn't show until I move.

I talk about it in this tutorial along with a solution. And drawAllItems doesn't need to be in update for it to work. When you're...

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:30 AM