Recent content by Poryg

1. Poryg

Task failed successfully.

Task failed successfully.
  2. Poryg

Yesterday I made my first step towards eating more healthily. I saw candy on discount and did...

Yesterday I made my first step towards eating more healthily. I saw candy on discount and did not buy it.
  3. Poryg

I think it's absolutely fair.

I think it's absolutely fair.
  4. Poryg

Relationship lesson for men: Buy unisex things in eshops for women. Some of them give you free...

Relationship lesson for men: Buy unisex things in eshops for women. Some of them give you free gifts men have no use for, but you'll have a gift for your girl that makes you look good and doesn't cost a dime/effort.
  5. Poryg

Understood. Carry on, citizen. :D

Understood. Carry on, citizen. :D
  6. Poryg

In all seriousness though... Optimization in terms of disk space is one thing. But I hope it...

In all seriousness though... Optimization in terms of disk space is one thing. But I hope it didn't come at the cost of performance.
  7. Poryg

Run it through a minifier. Boom, reduced to 1 line. :D

Run it through a minifier. Boom, reduced to 1 line. :D
  8. Poryg

Do you have node js installed?

Wrong. Custom made node.js modules are incompatible with nw.js and need to be compiled using nw-gyp, not node-gyp. Also, node.js is essentially a localhost server. Therefore unless you're creating a multiplayer game of sorts, I don't see why would you need to have node.js installed. Anyway...
  9. Poryg

The results I got were not unexpected, since I'd already known a lot of them. But it definitely...

The results I got were not unexpected, since I'd already known a lot of them. But it definitely stung to read how much I sucked. :D
  10. Poryg

@Philosophus Vagus I've found a much more elaborate test. Android app named 40 psychological...

@Philosophus Vagus I've found a much more elaborate test. Android app named 40 psychological tests contained bundles of 4 questions. You had to choose two cutest and two ugliest people in every set.
  11. Poryg

Just for the lols I have taken the Szondi test. That test looked like a load of bull. But for...

Just for the lols I have taken the Szondi test. That test looked like a load of bull. But for whatever reason it was incredibly accurate.
  12. Poryg

These ears are not cat ears, they are fox ears.

These ears are not cat ears, they are fox ears.
  13. Poryg

Without such legal system there would be no game. For instance, in Ace Attorney - Miles...

Without such legal system there would be no game. For instance, in Ace Attorney - Miles Edgeworth: investigations 1 and 2, where you play as prosecutor Edgeworth, there are no trials, because they'd be way too easy.
  14. Poryg

The individual games are good... But the universe in total has a ton of unexploited potential...

The individual games are good... But the universe in total has a ton of unexploited potential and when you connect the games together, it becomes completely chaotic as to what is going on in there.
  15. Poryg

Yeah, the writer of Phoenix Wright wanted something new, but Capcom made a condition to include...

Yeah, the writer of Phoenix Wright wanted something new, but Capcom made a condition to include Phoenix Wright in there. And the fans were angry with how he was essentially sweeped to the side. Then Capcom tried to appease the fans, but only created more hate.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!
A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacorimo