Recent content by Poryg

1. Poryg

RMMV How can I debug my plugins easier in RPG Maker MV?

Print, print and print! console.log(x), both in realtime from console, and from the code, are your biggest friends.
  2. Poryg

This is an extremely dangerous question to answer, since wifi-wide attacks are entirely possible...

This is an extremely dangerous question to answer, since wifi-wide attacks are entirely possible using the same skillset you'd use to prank the two devices connected.
  3. Poryg

Task failed successfully.

Task failed successfully.
  4. Poryg

Yesterday I made my first step towards eating more healthily. I saw candy on discount and did...

Yesterday I made my first step towards eating more healthily. I saw candy on discount and did not buy it.
  5. Poryg

I think it's absolutely fair.

I think it's absolutely fair.
  6. Poryg

Relationship lesson for men: Buy unisex things in eshops for women. Some of them give you free...

Relationship lesson for men: Buy unisex things in eshops for women. Some of them give you free gifts men have no use for, but you'll have a gift for your girl that makes you look good and doesn't cost a dime/effort.
  7. Poryg

Understood. Carry on, citizen. :D

Understood. Carry on, citizen. :D
  8. Poryg

In all seriousness though... Optimization in terms of disk space is one thing. But I hope it...

In all seriousness though... Optimization in terms of disk space is one thing. But I hope it didn't come at the cost of performance.
  9. Poryg

Run it through a minifier. Boom, reduced to 1 line. :D

Run it through a minifier. Boom, reduced to 1 line. :D
  10. Poryg

Do you have node js installed?

Wrong. Custom made node.js modules are incompatible with nw.js and need to be compiled using nw-gyp, not node-gyp. Also, node.js is essentially a localhost server. Therefore unless you're creating a multiplayer game of sorts, I don't see why would you need to have node.js installed. Anyway...
  11. Poryg

The results I got were not unexpected, since I'd already known a lot of them. But it definitely...

The results I got were not unexpected, since I'd already known a lot of them. But it definitely stung to read how much I sucked. :D
  12. Poryg

@Philosophus Vagus I've found a much more elaborate test. Android app named 40 psychological...

@Philosophus Vagus I've found a much more elaborate test. Android app named 40 psychological tests contained bundles of 4 questions. You had to choose two cutest and two ugliest people in every set.
  13. Poryg

Just for the lols I have taken the Szondi test. That test looked like a load of bull. But for...

Just for the lols I have taken the Szondi test. That test looked like a load of bull. But for whatever reason it was incredibly accurate.
  14. Poryg

These ears are not cat ears, they are fox ears.

These ears are not cat ears, they are fox ears.
  15. Poryg

Without such legal system there would be no game. For instance, in Ace Attorney - Miles...

Without such legal system there would be no game. For instance, in Ace Attorney - Miles Edgeworth: investigations 1 and 2, where you play as prosecutor Edgeworth, there are no trials, because they'd be way too easy.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rins