Recent content by Poryg

1. Poryg

In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With...

In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.
  2. Poryg

Pity blacker lotus isn't as famous :/

Pity blacker lotus isn't as famous :/
  3. Poryg

The fact that you confiscate money from opponent can help you gain more money and bankrupt your...

The fact that you confiscate money from opponent can help you gain more money and bankrupt your opponent. It also promotes use of smaller denominations as it doesn't hurt to lose a hundred as much as it does to lose a 500.
  4. Poryg

Well, you are allowed to use decoder chips only twice until you pass GO. And you aren't allowed...

Well, you are allowed to use decoder chips only twice until you pass GO. And you aren't allowed to use them in prison. This allows a substantial period of when fake money can be used to buy stuff.
  5. Poryg

However, the game is still playable if you keep the money face down on the table and deal with...

However, the game is still playable if you keep the money face down on the table and deal with the chance cards on display somehow. In fact, knowing when to use real and fake money is a potentially strategic element.
  6. Poryg

And when I posted a photo to my gf instructing her what to focus on, she immediately became able...

And when I posted a photo to my gf instructing her what to focus on, she immediately became able to recognize the fakes even without ever using the decoder glass. It's that easy.
  7. Poryg

Monopoly crooked cash was kinda disappointing. It took me about 2 minutes to learn how to spot...

Monopoly crooked cash was kinda disappointing. It took me about 2 minutes to learn how to spot fake money and chance cards.
  8. Poryg

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill...

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
  9. Poryg

That's some horrible chess opening.

That's some horrible chess opening.
  10. Poryg

#3 - introduction to window types

Absolutely. The error suggests only a couple possible options. 1. Improperly written plugin 2. Improperly used plugin 3. Plugin incompatibilities with other plugins. 4. Inactive plugin Since the only lead I got was that you ctrl+c'd and ctrl+v'd, I have to go one by one.
  11. Poryg

What would be the plugin's code? Are you also using it in proper scene?
  12. Poryg

Do you have the plugin properly saved and active within the project?
  13. Poryg

Radeon RX6500. Over my 1050Ti the boost in performance should be substantial. However...

Radeon RX6500. Over my 1050Ti the boost in performance should be substantial. However, apparently the upgrade needs to be postponed. The card isn't a good friend with my motherboard.
  14. Poryg

However, there is a cheat that allows you to move an opponent's piece and a cheat that allows...

However, there is a cheat that allows you to move an opponent's piece and a cheat that allows you to ignore the value you've rolled.
  15. Poryg

Cheaters edition does not allow you to roll a favorable number. It only allows you to do cheats...

Cheaters edition does not allow you to roll a favorable number. It only allows you to do cheats present on the table in form of cheat cards - when you commit one, the card is then replaced for another cheat.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Played and finished Mad Father, one of the older RPGmaker horror games out there. That was one mad, MAD father
Hi, I am new here, exciting! Emmm where to change my head portrait?
I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working title (TBA). Given the limited time I can spare, I'm going with a game design that doesn't require a battle system. Something that could be expanded if I want to make it a longer game, but can probably be played through within 2 hours (the goal for now), at least on a speed run.
很好,我喜欢你的游戏独特的用户界面
In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakesg0re