Recent content by Poupouille

1. Poupouille

How to remove the start battle SE sound for a battle?

Hello ! In this way, it works! But I found the problem for the first script, it's because of my audio plugin (this one: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/audio-lag-fix.73031/), by disabling it, your first script works perfectly
  2. Poupouille

And I also tested it by putting it on top of the other script, but it doesn't change anything.
  3. Poupouille

Btw, I have a specific plugin for my battles, maybe it comes from there?
  4. Poupouille

Hello Silva! it doesn't work unfortunatly :(
  5. Poupouille

Hello:kaohi: For all my battles, I use an SE sound. I wish to remove this sound for only one of my battle, Do you know how to do? See you!:kaocry:
  6. Poupouille

How to delete projects downloaded from the Workshop?

I got it, thank you.
  7. Poupouille

How to delete projects downloaded from the Workshop?

Hello :) ! I would like to delete the projects I downloaded in the Workshop Steam to free up some space, but I can't find a way to do it. :kaothx:Thanks
  8. Poupouille

Unable to save the game on Mac

Thank you guys for the tip :)
  9. Poupouille

Unable to save the game on Mac

Hello, I released a game a few days ago, and some players on Mac tell me they can't save. They can go to the menu, but they have the bad buzzer sound. The strange thing is that I made the game on Mac and I don't have a problem in my project, and with an export too Do you know why it happens?
  10. Poupouille

Orange Overlay

Thank you.
  11. Poupouille

How to change the money icon?

Thank you guys, and merry Christmas!
  12. Poupouille

to delete please

to delete please
  13. Poupouille

How to change the money icon?

Hello, I would like to change the money icon, but impossible to find where. :kaocry:
  14. Poupouille

Play a BGM only once

I looked for something complicated when the solutions were very simple! Thank you very much. :kaoangry:
  15. Poupouille

Play a BGM only once

Hello:kaohi: I would like to know if it was possible to play a BGM only once, and if so, how?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabb