Recent content by Poupouille

1. Poupouille

How to heal an enemy if poison skill used?

Hello, For a particular boss in my game, I would like regenerate his HP if the player uses the poison on him (heal the boss + a random message in the dialog box "oh, he can cure himself with poison") But I couldn't set this up, as simple as it sounds. If you can illustrate the configuration...
  2. Poupouille

Change/reverse charact directions

It works perfectly. Thank you very much for your help!:ysrs:
  3. Poupouille

I put the script inside the loop or not? I tried both and it doesn't work :/ Can you take a screenshot to help me please ? Especially for what you explain to me in the last paragraph, it helps me to see more clearly and not to make a mistake.
  4. Poupouille

Like this it's working for directions and interactions. But if I talk with a character, I can move during the dialog box.
  5. Poupouille

I couldn't do it. Would you be so kind as to send me a screenshot to help me visualize it better? Thanks to you
  6. Poupouille

Hello, I would like to reverse the direction of my hero after he drinks alcohol ^^ I succeeded halfway. I created a parallel common event with the following conditions "if key "down" is pressed" => direction up". etc. But I have two problems: - The first one is that the hero moves two squares...
  7. Poupouille

RPG Maker MV - movie play issue? A little help?

I have the same problem :/ Some or my video are playing, but I have a window freeze with another one Is there a plugin to get around the problem?
  8. Poupouille

Crashs and crashs and crashs

On a friend PC, he has this error message on the console window: Nobody knows?
  9. Poupouille

Thank you for your answers. Nothing special. Game can crash, or not. It's random. Sometimes I have a blackscreen, sometimes the window closes by itself. I have not error message on screen. I have this line that appears sometimes, but I don't understand what the problem is with this "index"...
  10. Poupouille

Hello, I made two games a few years ago. My games are finished and worked well. But since I reopened my projects a while ago, I always have crashes when I run test sessions. The game can crash a dozen times before it runs normally. Strangely, if the game doesn't crash 10-15 seconds after...
  11. Poupouille

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Hello, the two screenshots you see are from rendering with the FPLE plugin. These are the default settings.
  12. Poupouille

RMMV [TIP] Map setting for mv3d plugin

Hello ! I watched a few videos but couldn't find what I needed. I haven't touched RPG Maker for years. I finished my game... maybe 7 years ago and I have to make an update of my map to replace the outdated FPLE plugin. I'm really struggling to get back into it. So really, if someone more...
  13. Poupouille

RMMV [TIP] Map setting for mv3d plugin

Hello!:stache: I would like to redo with mv3d plugin (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv3d-3d-rendering-for-rmmv-with-babylon-js.114971/) that I made with my old FPLE plugin (that doesn't work well now): I made a sort of maze map in Doom style. The map is very simple: only...
  14. Poupouille

[TIP] Map setting for mv3d plugin

Hello!:stache: I would like to redo with mv3d plugin (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv3d-3d-rendering-for-rmmv-with-babylon-js.114971/) that I made with my old FPLE plugin (that doesn't work well now): I made a sort of maze map in Doom style. The map is very simple: only...
  15. Poupouille

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Perfect, it works! I would like to redo that I made with my old FPLE plugin (that doesn't work well now): I made a sort of maze map in Doom style. The map is very simple: only two textures (wall and floor), a door and a character that you can meet. But I can't find the good settings with...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_9_29_2022_3_10_17.png
Welcome to century waterway... I'm thinking of changing the parallax tho to a straight up bridge to make the traveling here make more sense.
I actually did work on my game today. This is momentous enough to warrant a status post.
Working on a character poses plugin!
Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmage