Povincci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My overwhelming feelings seem to be carrying the one I love away. And all I could ever do is write stories and think of making a game... It's so sad...
    Zane
    Zane
    You better carry it back. Don't ruin something for nothing. I haven't been with anyone sense the start of sophomore year in High School. It's now been almost 5 years later and I still don't have anyone. Don't ruin it for yourself.
    Back to school in a coupe of days so I'll set aside my game for quite some long while.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    You're going back and most of us are getting off.
    Povincci
    Povincci
    A bit contradicting ^^
    I am hoping to finish the story soon so I can start finding members for a prod team after. I feel lonely...
    I have these amazing ideas for some scripts but I'm kind of scared. Well, I'm into Ruby but...
    Winterfate
    Go for it! Worst case scenario, you learn some new things. Best case scenario, you end up making the scripts. :)
    Povincci
    Povincci
    Haha I'll try
    ...And finally, it's summer~! I can finally work again~
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Brrr.. It's still winter here. Com'on Summer.. Y-U-No here yet? ;) Okay, that's it, I'm going to go wherever Lorenji is.. I'm tired of this darn cold.. ;)
    Povincci
    Povincci
    Haha, "summer" meant two things. Both the season and the off-school period :)
    Emzie
    Emzie
    haha you're lucky, LoneWolfDon, it's hot as hell in here D:

@Lorenji hahaha i only love summer due to off-school period (Expect other's off-school period was not in summer)
    I never thought recruiting with the "luxuries" would almost cost me my life for a month and a half... Just when I'm so serious about game making...
    Now I know how hard it is to balance your obligations, school and RPG making.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Yep it's pretty hard, but i think school and RPG making is plain hard, but if you have a extra job it will be harder D:
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    It only gets worse!
    I will be starting with the town names soon, even if I have exams on Monday. Go procrastinator; spread your majestic...uh, nevermind.
    It's really hard to find a member when he/she changes his name around here... I feel like I'm searching for months already.
    I'm thinking about getting a team right after the holidays. It's getting harder to work alone when conflict only comes and resolves within myself. I need vitality!
    I'm thinking about getting a team right after the holidays. It's getting harder to work alone when conflict only comes and resolves within myself. I need vitality!
    I don't really know Ruby. I only know Python and currently learning C. But I can understand it :)
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    Ruby is easily to learn and read (if you only use for RM), you can understand it if you already knew other languages.
    Povincci
    Povincci
    I know. Only technical terms like aliasing, etc. are alien to me. I kind of want to just code.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz