Recent content by Power Master

1. Power Master

Haha, well, that was one of the inspirations :P

Haha, well, that was one of the inspirations :P
  2. Power Master

Hey, new demo! https://powermaster.itch.io/power-master-1-a-strange-journey-mv-demo

Hey, new demo! https://powermaster.itch.io/power-master-1-a-strange-journey-mv-demo
  3. Power Master

Javascript update issue

Okay, thanks, problem appears to be solved! Now no more updates please, I would like to finish my project :biggrin:
  4. Power Master

Javascript update issue

Okay, found the file I need, but before I replace it, would doing so mess with the game in anyway (i.e. loss of data)?
  5. Power Master

Javascript update issue

Where can I get one? Do I create a new game just for the file?
  6. Power Master

Javascript update issue

So, I go to playtest my game and it tells me the JavaScript files need to be updated. I then get this message upon trying to playtest now (see image). How do I fix this? And what did this update actually do, because it certainly isn't helpful.
  7. Power Master

Signed in to the new forums, and I got trophies just for showing up. My appearance makes...

Signed in to the new forums, and I got trophies just for showing up. My appearance makes everything better XD
  8. Power Master

Party-Based Graphics Script

Ah, that one is much easier to use! Thanks!
  9. Power Master

Party-Based Graphics Script

I'm trying to gather up scripts to use for my next game. Since I have yet to post anything about it here, you can learn more on this page. One script eludes me, and it's one that was very useful in my last game. For RPG Maker VX Ace, the script was called "Party-Based Graphics". The script...
  10. Power Master

Can I get a new product key?

How long does it normally take to hear back from tech support? I'm getting a little impatient. I want this fixed....
  11. Power Master

I have already contacted tech support. Hopefully they can guide me through this. Thanks for trying, though!
  12. Power Master

Dang. Got my version in April of 2015, so I assumed it would still be good. Okay, I'll redownload it and see what happens. ...Nope, pulling up the same error. I redownloaded the new version, inputted the correct key and email... I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.
  13. Power Master

Okay, found the code, but it's telling me it keeps saying it can't display the webpage. I am connected to the internet (obviously), so is something wrong the site right now?
  14. Power Master

Ah, okay, cool. I'll look through my emails and site stores, see if I can find my old key. If not, I'll send in the request.
  15. Power Master

I recently went through a computer wipe and, while I still have the RPG Maker VX Ace program (I backed it up), it's no longer activated. Is there any way I can get a new product key or would I have to pay for it again?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

too... many... ideas... can't... edit them down :dizzy:
Don't you love your work?
It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website.

I've been studying about my project and I discovered something that I definitely think it will be better.

On the other hand, I still have to learn how to use it properly so I need time.
This catgirl name is Elyune.
Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.

Cat_girl.jpg
catgirl-1.jpg
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_10_2021 3_12_09 PM.png

Latest custom tileset work for RAPTOR REVOLT in this beach scene set in the acheroraptor capital in Ridge City, Hell Creek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weab