Recent content by Powerise

1. Powerise

Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Submission Thread

Project that stilll prototype, I want to participate but it turns out that I don't have enough time to finish it. At first I was going to make a project with a collection of terrible monsters, but now it's just a regular RPG maker game. Download
  2. Powerise

@ImaginaryVillain still one month :LZYgrin:

@ImaginaryVillain still one month :LZYgrin:
  3. Powerise

Can I look into your sprites? I can try to resize it, you can PM me.

Can I look into your sprites? I can try to resize it, you can PM me.
  4. Powerise

Want to see fantasy Character Super Deformed Pack in action

In my opinion "Character Super Deformed Pack in action" only contains 39 front view battler with more variations. more info here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76744094
  5. Powerise

I bought MZ at the time of pre-order with a 10% discount. If the discount is on sale on Steam...

I bought MZ at the time of pre-order with a 10% discount. If the discount is on sale on Steam, what is the approximate discount? considering this MZ is still new.
  6. Powerise

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Thanks for answer and Clarification.
  7. Powerise

"Tukang Bubur Naik Haji" The Series more than 2000 Episodes, oh my ...

"Tukang Bubur Naik Haji" The Series more than 2000 Episodes, oh my ...
  8. Powerise

Life is Putting Game Make on Hold

I wish the best for you and tour family ! :LZYgrin:
  9. Powerise

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

so sad, So I can't use this Dark fantasy for MZ? Yes I read this "KADOKAWA grants permission to use the content for the purpose of creating a game RPG Maker MV only.", I have purchased" RPG Maker MZ - Dark Fantasy Resource Pack "in order to combine it with Dark fantasy MV resources and use it in...
  10. Powerise

I still remember your variables guide! Thank You so much for all :)

I still remember your variables guide! Thank You so much for all :)
  11. Powerise

Shaking Damage Plugin

Thanks for making this thread. Actually, I tried this plugin from the default bundle but it doesn't work. After using this version, it worked fine.
  12. Powerise

New Releases: RPG Character Pack 3, Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.9

BTW I don't know why the sound sample video/trailer on each "Japanese Anime Voices" is not included in the Steam preview tab, for me it really helps buyers know the contents of the pack and attract their interest.
  13. Powerise

New Releases: RPG Character Pack 3, Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.9

Gee Kun Soft always amazes me. saved it to my wishlist for next purchase. I hope there will be a male character release next.
  14. Powerise

Oh okay, Thank You for clear answer.

Oh okay, Thank You for clear answer.
  15. Powerise

So if I want to edit the MZ default sprites and publish on the forum, should I credit both of...

So if I want to edit the MZ default sprites and publish on the forum, should I credit both of them, or just GGG? thanks for the quick response.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rock6948