Recent content by Pozinhofan

1. Pozinhofan

Sorry I have not :( No one could answer, so I just gave up. I'm sure if you find someone able...

Sorry I have not :( No one could answer, so I just gave up. I'm sure if you find someone able to write .js, they will help you. Hope you find a way. Cheers
  2. Pozinhofan

Pretty Sleek Gauges

Hi! Thanks for replying! My problem is actually whenever I use a skill that hides all the hud, or makes the enemy jump, the hud doesn't follow the enemy sprite. And when I hide it with "hide battle hud", it remains there. If I use the command u gave me, I'd be hiding its hud every time, which...
  3. Pozinhofan

Pretty Sleek Gauges

Hey @mjshi Can you tell us if thats possible? Thanks
  4. Pozinhofan

Maliki's Dual Wield ver 2.5

Hi Maliki! I managed to fix it! It was missing <Replace Attack: x> in my notetags. Its from a Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugin. So, in order to work, if you are using Yanfly's Weapon Unleash, you MUST use <Replace Attack: x> in your notetags. Otherwise, it won't reproduce the second attack...
  5. Pozinhofan

I did it! It always shows id 0. So I replaced it, but the problem stays alive. I created 3 more swords to test the "sword" thing I told above. So I've got 4 swords now: The first one make all happens clean. The 2nd won't make it work. The 3rd won't make it work. The 4th is a copy of the first...
  6. Pozinhofan

@Maliki79 The problem is: Whenever I try to open the console, it doesn't show the trait "34" being added, just the other ones. Take a look! I'm using a Sword with that trait and it's working well, but whenever I try to equip a dagger or bow with the same trait note, it won't work. @Edit...
  7. Pozinhofan

Hi! Great job here! I was wondering how does "dataId" works exactly... If I want to use a weapon that gives +2 attacks when subweapon, I'd use "subweaponTrait: 34, 1, 2"? I know 34 is the trait code and 2 is the number of attacks. But don't know what the "1" means a.k.a "dataId" xD Thanks!
  8. Pozinhofan

Battle Commands Description?

Hi! Is there any way to show a description for each command in battle setup scene? "Attack" -> shows up "Attack a target with your weapon dealing damage based on STR." "Guard" -> shows up "etc etc". I'm using Yanfly's STB. Thanks!
  9. Pozinhofan

Pretty Sleek Gauges

Hi! Great job here! I was wondering if there's any possibility to hide the enemy hp bars? Because whenever I use yanfly's action sequence and give it the command "hide battle hud" ( which hides the whole hud for quick scene ), the enemies hpgauge stills up... Cheers! @mjshi
  10. Pozinhofan

Yanfly In-Battle Status with X-Param? and Yanfly HitAcc battlers won't dodge?

Ok thanks! I'll try. By any chances would you imagine how to solve the first question? Thanks a lot!
  11. Pozinhofan

Hi! I haven't changed the default formula. I'm looking at your formula rn. May I ask you: have you changed your "success rate" skill's params? All of mine are 100%. Thanks in advance!
  12. Pozinhofan

Hi! I was wondering if I can insert x-param (hit, crit, hrg) inside the battle using yanfly in-battle status? Cuz I've got here the base going well but can't manage to insert x-params. Another question, whenever I set my YanFly HitAcc Plugin ON, my battlers will never dodge attacks. The...
  13. Pozinhofan

Yanfly's Class Change - unlock just working in one single plugin call

Hi @Andar ! Thanks for trying to help me out! Well, I guess it's not a bug from the plugin but rather from my own project, indeed. Here we go, the sequences of my plugin manager are in attach. From "sup11" to "sup18". My RMVersion is 1.6.1. Class Notetags: With that I think you are...
  14. Pozinhofan

Yanfly's Class Change - unlock just working in one single plugin call

Hi! I've got here all of yanfly's plugins and looking for some help with the class and subclass change. I'm wondering what's going on here: That's my steps: class 2 = fighter // class 3 = knight (subclass) 1 - Main Class changed. OK. (unlock class 1 2) 2 - Subclass changed. OK (unlock class 1...
  15. Pozinhofan

Yanfly Subclass Plugin: Hide Primary/Subclass

Bump, need the same, please!

Latest Profile Posts

I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.
A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS