Recent content by Prasator

1. Problems with skills

Here is skill. When I remove bard class, and I add skill to any other class on lvl 1 that skill wont show up in game. But when I add Bard class back skill on bard class on lvl 1 start again to show up on other classes in game. I change my classes with basic event and loop
  2. Problems with skills

oh and also when I remove bard class I cant add any skill on lvl 1 to any of my other classes
  3. Problems with skills

Every skill that I add to bard class on lvl 1 cause this problem.
  4. Problems with skills

Ok so here is screen of my RPG VX ACE. I created that bard class long ago bot just now I dont know why it started affecting all of my classes. As you can see there is Fire breath that I used as experiment on lvl 1. But now when I start game all of my classes have this skill on lvl 1. And this...
  5. Problems with skills

Hello. I have problems with skills. I already made 10% of my game. Now, my problem is that when I assign skill to class it doesnt show up. Also there is a Sage class and its supposed to have Thunder at lvl.1. But instead of thunder when I start the game my magic skill show fire and no thunder...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Between Rona and MZ, might as well buckle down and get serious in dev
I did it. I finish the test after 2 days 6 different subjects. Now I'm freeeeeeee
Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.
I'm so amazed at this ABS plugin for MV. This is a plugin that can literally fulfill my biggest game dreams, creating an Ultima VII-like game. Below is a video of a quick scenario I created to test out the plugin. The music in the video is my own composition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeverCoreCore