Recent content by Prescott

1. Prescott

Getting more and more dungeons done. Can't wait until they're all finished. Then all that's left...

Getting more and more dungeons done. Can't wait until they're all finished. Then all that's left is the NPCs and my game is done. Finally.
  2. Prescott

It's like when I said "I'm gonna' make a game in RPG Maker MV when it comes out!" and I'm still...

It's like when I said "I'm gonna' make a game in RPG Maker MV when it comes out!" and I'm still working on the same game.
  3. Prescott

As a kid I had no idea how the combat system worked so I would make games with no combat all the...

As a kid I had no idea how the combat system worked so I would make games with no combat all the time. It's still my preferred thing to do, or to make my own battle systems that are more simple than the default one.
  4. Prescott

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Sorry if I'm necro'ing this but Steam is telling me that an update is REQUIRED for me to launch RPG Maker MV. I'm currently on 1.6.2. I can't find any info on there being an update. Am I good to update it? What's been changed? Is the update real or is this just a weird bug? EDIT: Accidentally...
  5. Prescott

MZ really needs a layer button like XP has, or at least a shortcut/hotkey.

MZ really needs a layer button like XP has, or at least a shortcut/hotkey.
  6. Prescott

MZ Plugin Engines - Whats yours called?

On the topic of naming things for MZ, why not just add MZ to the end? Very simple and lets people know it is specifically for MZ. HIME MZ, Shaz MZ, etc. The simpler, the better, in my opinion.
  7. Prescott

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

Let us also not forget that the TPBS can either have the bars charging in real time, or the bars can stop when it is someone's turn. Hopefully there is an option to change that with an event command as well!
  8. Prescott

I did start another project a year or so ago, a horror game, and I completed a short roguelite...

I did start another project a year or so ago, a horror game, and I completed a short roguelite as well. The horror game is completely done outside of everything in RPG Maker itself. I also have the soundtrack done for the game of this status if anyone wants to hear it:
  9. Prescott

Thanks for the messages guys. I don't have a teaser for it out yet because I don't want to show...

Thanks for the messages guys. I don't have a teaser for it out yet because I don't want to show off a product that's not quite visually where I want it to be yet. I do take breaks but I fear that sometimes the breaks go on too long and I don't want to get back into it. When I do start working on...
  10. Prescott

All of the programming, music, and mapping is done by me, but I had help on the writing/design...

All of the programming, music, and mapping is done by me, but I had help on the writing/design and completely offloaded the art. The people involved are another reason why I can't quit. It would make their hard work go to waste too. I will be incredibly satisfied when it's all done.
  11. Prescott

I'm getting to the point where it's almost been five years since I started work on my game and...

I'm getting to the point where it's almost been five years since I started work on my game and I'm really getting tired of working on it. I can't stop now, though, otherwise that's way too much time/money wasted.
  12. Prescott

System Req for RPG Maker MZ

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the system requirements aren't as much for working in the engine as they are playing the games. 8GB needed for games seems about right considering it's basically playing in a web browser and those are very RAM hungry. My friend has a crap top from 2011...
  13. Prescott

Also, I think people will only use MV if they need a specific plug-in, they're still making a...

Also, I think people will only use MV if they need a specific plug-in, they're still making a game in it (me), or if they can't afford MZ. XP-VXA use a different coding language so I can see people still using it because of that. 2K3 is very old-school and still has the most robust eventing system.
  14. Prescott

Thank you @Shaz for understanding what I meant xD wasn't it mentioned that something similar to...

Thank you @Shaz for understanding what I meant xD wasn't it mentioned that something similar to TileD would be available for MZ at some point? That's a tool.
  15. Prescott

Do you think we'll keep getting updates for MZ features, or do you think they've already...

Do you think we'll keep getting updates for MZ features, or do you think they've already mentioned everything that's new?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki