prexus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can we all agree to stop using the term Parallax Mapping, and replace it with Pre-Rendered Mapping?
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Looks like this would've been a good topic thread. But honestly does it really matter that much what its called?
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    It does matter, because it's just another way we open ourselves up as a community to being mocked and not taken seriously by others.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Why not just fit it into mapping in general.If its all just preset mapping than its basicaly the same as regular mapping,and therefor should just be called mapping like all the other methods of makeing a map,right?
    Hey prex, kinda wondering. Remember me? (I was probably an insufferable sheep if you do.)
    prexus
    prexus
    Ah, no, I don't. Should I?
    PK8
    PK8
    dayum. :( And maybe. I've no idea.

Alright, one word: Punkid. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstemirShaov