Prez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
    Reactions: k_mckenzie
    Prez
    Prez
    @The Stranger I dunno if they came back recently, I just know the first time they came back and I wanted to make a dumb pun. ...Unless you're saying you were a kid when they came out originally way back when (I wanna say the 60s?), but I didn't think you were that old. :V
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Huh, seems the brand is super old - 1920's old. I just remember them being super popular for a little while when I was a kid, just before the millennium, so assumed that's when they came out. xD
    k_mckenzie
    k_mckenzie
    This makes me think of those pretzel sticks you dip in a chocolate cup, versus a bag of chocolate-dipped pretzels.
    Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
    CrasheR
    CrasheR
    TF have character (human) template in it. You can download some for free form their website too.

Kes
    Kes
    @Prez Please do not use status updates to ask support questions, that is not their purpose. Instead post a thread in the appropriate section - that way not only do you get a full answer, but also anyone else with the same question can find it. A post here will be buried, out of sight, in a very short time.
    You ever have a great idea and then almost immediately discover someone else had the exact same idea?
    First time posting around after a year and then some. Old ideas basically cancelled. I do wish I had a better interest span. :V
    Back and thinking on a new game idea. Having trouble deciding whether to go with a fantasy setting or a modern one. THEY BOTH HAVE MERITS :V
    samkfj
    samkfj
    What about a fantasy world that evolved into a modern one? Where people use computers and cars but use magic to power them.
    Reactions: Prez
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Why not fuse both together? Saves the trouble of choosing!
    Reactions: Prez
    So, for anyone who's used IG Maker; is it any good? Would you recommend it?
    Prez
    Prez
    @Tai_MT I've heard that it's good for platformers. Or at least, it advertises itself as such. Or did you mean you just don't have any ideas?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I have no ideas for a game to make with it. Generally, I engage in "game design" when I have a story I want to tell. Without a story... no reason to buy it to play with it.
    IAmJakeSauvage
    IAmJakeSauvage
    @Prez I would say it's *as* intuitive as IG Maker. There's a steep learning curve with both though (although GM seems to have a lot more tutorials available).
    I want to move on from tiles and resources to the actual eventing of my game thing; where do you normally start with that?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I do that first actually. Then once I got enough of the game using the RTP as a placeholder, then I look at editing the rest.
    Prez
    Prez
    @bgillisp Perhaps that was a badly-worded question; I've already done most of the tiles to my satisfaction; I mean, which part of the eventing is typically done first?
    I just don't know, don't know, how I'm gonna deal with you, Doc-doc-doc-doc-doctor Beat.
    You ever think 'hmm, best put my dream project on hold and work on something smaller', only for THAT to turn into a dream project, too? :V
    Reactions: Nightblade50
    Afterl1ght
    Afterl1ght
    While working on the so-called "dream project", I think it is obvious that sometimes indie devs work really hard on their planned game and expect to have a successful outcome. Which, often requires a hard workout.... and as for that, they give up to do something "smaller" I assume? LZYskeptic
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    that smaller project now become a dream project for me now, and my first (dream) project is still currently on hold indefinitely
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Always. -_-; The only time it didn't was when I was working on my Tiny16 tileset, but only because the entire point of the set was to make something usable in as few tiles as possible.

Hmm, there's a game idea. . . .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fantasy medieval western europe is fun and all but maybe I should set a story somewhere else for once...
Customizing window... is like a never ending job...
Is it okay to hug a tree? :/
every body. May I ask, why am I playing RPGMV with a blank screen and can't access the game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chipyou