Prez's latest activity

• Prez
    Prez updated their status.
    Hmm... I wonder if I'd be able to get away with going out in public wearing a gas mask, like I'd just joined the NCR Ranger HECU...
  • Prez
    @ArtistDavidHarper With regards to the 'why not just show these events' statement, I had assumed some of said events could be relatively...
  • Prez
    @RachelTheSeeker Re: Mimics: That reminds me, I remember reading someone's concept for a D&D dungeon crawl over on Reddit. IIRC, it...
  • Prez
    I've had plenty of ideas of this type, mostly involving aliens or robots. One of my most recurring settings (recurring in my mind, that...
  • Prez
    Prez commented on Prez's profile post.
    @The Stranger I dunno if they came back recently, I just know the first time they came back and I wanted to make a dumb pun. ...Unless...
  • Prez
    Prez reacted to The Stranger's comment on The Stranger's profile post with Like Like.
    @Prez You could give them a 'Crossing License' and everything. lol.
  • Prez
    Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of...
  • Prez
    Prez commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    Crossing roads with perfect timing is the one marketable skill I have. Maybe if the situation deteriorates enough, I can charge people...
  • Prez
    Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever...
  • Prez
    Continuing on from that last idea, I've got some rough ideas for mechanics for my next (major) game idea I could do some with feedback...
  • Prez
    Prez reacted to gstv87's comment on Prez's profile post with Like Like.
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/synopsis-game-start-advice.111314/#post-987265 I just searched my own comments for...
  • Prez
    Prez commented on Prez's profile post.
    @ImaginaryVillain 'Solid start' is right :V
  • Prez
    There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
  • Prez
    Hallo! So something I've grappled with in the past when thinking of game ideas has been sound FX - since I'm a big fan of the POP Horror...
  • Prez
    Prez commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    @The Stranger I've never played it, but from what I've been told, it's a rubbish attempt at a modern RPG that tries to be deep but just...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocvu309