Recent content by PrincePastels

1. PrincePastels

RMMV Wise Fools Game (Prequel/Demo Out Now!)

Hey so remember when I said I’d be back after two weeks with a new announcement… Welp, I guess I lied. Sorry… Okay so here it is: I’m making some comics, To supplement Wise Fools Game (Read it Here!!) I came up with this idea actual from a game call Pen Pals (a really weird and sort of...
  2. PrincePastels

Hey hey hey It’s me And I’m going to be honest I don’t have much to say in terms of updates at the moment It’s mostly just store and art print stuff today But here they are!! The set is for three 5in x 3.5in prints at 5 USD and it’s free worldwide shipping! Also, I’ve opened up a second round...
  3. PrincePastels

Patches and Keys and Hints and Store Hey it’s me again! So a new patched up game is out, version (1.0.2)! Patch (1.02) Notes: Added new text Fixed spelling errors Also, we’re officially over 100 downloads combining the numbers from Game Jolt and Itch.io! So yay! Another thing, it’s come to...
  4. PrincePastels

WFG: Flower Beds is Available on Game Jolt! Also quick bonus update, as I’m working on some personal business stuff, I’ll be taking about a two week break from updates. And it’ll be about a month and a half before I’m in the full swing of things again but please look forward to all the cool...
  5. PrincePastels

Hey and Happy New Year!! So this is my first official post of 2019! I’ve been really happy with the responses of the prequel/demo so far and I hope you are all enjoying/enjoyed the game. Right now, I’m taking time to get things prepared for some big changes in my life this year, unrelated to...
  6. PrincePastels

I've updated my main post with some character info!
  7. PrincePastels

Hey I’m Alana and I’m making a game called Wise Fools Game or WFG for short. It’s about a group of teenagers who are all in the same history class and they all go on a little adventure together! The game is all about saving or not saving your friends and not friends! It’s part rpg, part...
  8. PrincePastels

I wanna sleep so badly...

I wanna sleep so badly...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr