Princess Bananabelle

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• The feeling when your script doesn't need to be debugged.
    I finally got past my horrible case of writer's block. I got so frustrated that
    Gosh replacing an oven is hard. They're so heavy! But everything works so... Yay! I can bake again!
    Reactions: Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yey! Bake a celebration cake! With chocolate and strawberries! - On a side note, we too will soon have to replace our oven, but now the dishwasher decided to die on us T.T
    Princess Bananabelle
    Princess Bananabelle
    @Guiguimu Oh no! D: I don't know what I'd do without a dishwasher. Well, no, I do know. I'd be washing dishes by hand miserably. Hope you can find an inexpensive replacement.
    I will be celebrating with mini blueberry pies tomorrow, but as for today I'm exhausted and will just be baking canned crescent rolls.
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yeah it's horrible so I run from it xD my husband does the dishes muahahah no, we had to buy a new one... Oh well... Will be here soon. But thanks! Oh that sounds delicious and a great way to start! Blueberry pies... Hmmmm... So jelly right now!!! Good luck!
    Am I the only one that gets paranoid when posting new threads? I reread the rules, proofread a dozen times, and pray for no blue text.
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    Kes
    Kes
    @Poryg Usually the blue text is not actually a 'warning'. It's a way of alerting the reader to the fact that this is a mod action, not a general post, together with some specific advice about rules e.g. double posting where there is a link to the Forum Rules so that the reader knows what we are talking about and we don't have to explain it all.
    Kes
    Kes
    Most blue text is auto-generated e.g. I'm moving this to... so that we don't have to type it from scratch every time.
    Princess Bananabelle
    Princess Bananabelle
    :o I can't believe TouchFuzzy got modded!
    I can bet it would get really annoying to have to type it out every time...
    Also, I think that might be the first emoji I've used on this site.
    I just broke a forum rule... I'm supposed to be a good girl! *go hides under a rock*
    I finished the menu plugin for my game and learned how much I like scripting! But alas, I don't have anything else that needs a plugin...
    At long last I can finally say I've seen the Grand Canyon. I couldn't believe I was looking at the real thing, It looked like a painting.
    Peep peep peep! It's chick day! 3 weeks ago we put some fertile eggs under our broody hen and now they're peeping! I have evidence of one hatch and one working on hatching, but I've yet to actually see any chicks.
    Reactions: 3 people
    Princess Bananabelle
    Princess Bananabelle
    I have to get pictures first. I got pictures of the egg with a hole in it and the empty eggshell, but the little guy has only showed himself once for those few seconds.
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    Aww, that sounds so cute. I'd love to see pics.
    Princess Bananabelle
    Princess Bananabelle
    3 our of 12 have officially hatched and are all adorable. They come out of hiding every now and then. I got some pics but they aren't on my computer yet.
    I see you visiting my profile often, can I help you in some way or are you just turning to the dark side? 

join-the-dark-side_o_912359.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twin_A