Princess Bananabelle

Veteran, Female

Veteran

The feeling when your script doesn't need to be debugged. Aug 9, 2018

Princess Bananabelle was last seen:
Aug 20, 2018 at 9:17 AM
    1. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      The feeling when your script doesn't need to be debugged.
      1. Frogboy and Traveling Bard like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        @Poryg Knowing myself, I'd probably forget the "" or i'd make a typo. It's almost always the little things.
        Aug 9, 2018
        Frogboy likes this.
      4. Frogboy
        Frogboy
        My template that only handles the things that all of my plugins do usually works really well. It's all downhill from there.
        Aug 9, 2018
        Princess Bananabelle likes this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        In that case you can make a script containing only ;. This way you can not go wrong for sure.
        Aug 10, 2018
    2. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      I finally got past my horrible case of writer's block. I got so frustrated that
      1. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        pressed enter to soon. anyway... I quit working on my game altogether, but know I finally have the entire outline of my story worked out.
        Jan 13, 2018
      2. Vincent Chu
        Vincent Chu
        I like suggesting random ideas. If you get writer's block again, feel free to either PM me about it or mention me in a post if you don't mind your story going public.
        Jan 13, 2018
    3. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      Gosh replacing an oven is hard. They're so heavy! But everything works so... Yay! I can bake again!
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Yey! Bake a celebration cake! With chocolate and strawberries! - On a side note, we too will soon have to replace our oven, but now the dishwasher decided to die on us T.T
        Aug 1, 2017
      3. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        @Guiguimu Oh no! D: I don't know what I'd do without a dishwasher. Well, no, I do know. I'd be washing dishes by hand miserably. Hope you can find an inexpensive replacement.
        I will be celebrating with mini blueberry pies tomorrow, but as for today I'm exhausted and will just be baking canned crescent rolls.
        Aug 1, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      4. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Yeah it's horrible so I run from it xD my husband does the dishes muahahah no, we had to buy a new one... Oh well... Will be here soon. But thanks! Oh that sounds delicious and a great way to start! Blueberry pies... Hmmmm... So jelly right now!!! Good luck!
        Aug 1, 2017
    4. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      eight-legged creatures really need to learn that entering my house greatly shortens their life expectancy.
      1. Celianna likes this.
      2. cabfe
        cabfe
        They might not look cute, but they greatly help taking care of the winged ones!
        Jul 24, 2017
    5. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      Am I the only one that gets paranoid when posting new threads? I reread the rules, proofread a dozen times, and pray for no blue text.
      1. Tea's Jams likes this.
      3. Kes
        Kes
        @Poryg Usually the blue text is not actually a 'warning'. It's a way of alerting the reader to the fact that this is a mod action, not a general post, together with some specific advice about rules e.g. double posting where there is a link to the Forum Rules so that the reader knows what we are talking about and we don't have to explain it all.
        May 26, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Most blue text is auto-generated e.g. I'm moving this to... so that we don't have to type it from scratch every time.
        May 26, 2017
      5. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        :o I can't believe TouchFuzzy got modded!
        I can bet it would get really annoying to have to type it out every time...
        Also, I think that might be the first emoji I've used on this site.
        May 26, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    6. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      I just broke a forum rule... I'm supposed to be a good girl! *go hides under a rock*
      1. Reapergurl and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        How could you? Double posting?!?! That's crazy!!!! XD everyone breaks rules sometimes, double posting is the most soft one. You still are a good girl don't worry.
        Apr 6, 2017
      4. GoodSelf
        GoodSelf
        You angered the gorilla...didn't you?
        Apr 6, 2017
        Guiguimu and Reapergurl like this.
      5. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        It's your Internet Browser's fault, not yours. Remember that.
        Apr 6, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
    7. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      I finished the menu plugin for my game and learned how much I like scripting! But alas, I don't have anything else that needs a plugin...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lantiz
        Lantiz
        Apr 5, 2017
        Princess Bananabelle and Archeia like this.
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Maybe a way to use your new interest is to look out for requests for small snippets? That way you get to practice on small, precise tasks which won't distract you from your project, but will build up your skills and you'll be helping someone else at the same time.
        Apr 5, 2017
      4. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        @Lantiz That voice is fresh in my mind considering I just watched that movie about a month ago. If you want to see pictures I posted some in the map and screenshot thread a while ago.

@Kes That a good idea! I think I'll try that.
        Apr 5, 2017
        Lantiz likes this.
    8. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      At long last I can finally say I've seen the Grand Canyon. I couldn't believe I was looking at the real thing, It looked like a painting.
      1. Stanley and Alexander Amnell like this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I haven't been since I was a kid. I'd love to go back and take my own kids.
        Feb 7, 2017
      4. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        We went to the south rim and took the bus around to the lookout points. I saw the trail where the mules go, but didn't dare go down because of the snow and ice.
        Feb 8, 2017
      5. Stanley
        Stanley
        Completely unrelated, your nick almost made me chuckle, almost :D
        Feb 8, 2017
    9. Princess Bananabelle
      Princess Bananabelle
      Peep peep peep! It's chick day! 3 weeks ago we put some fertile eggs under our broody hen and now they're peeping! I have evidence of one hatch and one working on hatching, but I've yet to actually see any chicks.
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        I have to get pictures first. I got pictures of the egg with a hole in it and the empty eggshell, but the little guy has only showed himself once for those few seconds.
        Oct 7, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. DeviTheHuman
        DeviTheHuman
        Aww, that sounds so cute. I'd love to see pics.
        Oct 7, 2016
      5. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        3 our of 12 have officially hatched and are all adorable. They come out of hiding every now and then. I got some pics but they aren't on my computer yet.
        Oct 7, 2016
    10. Hitzuki Key
      Hitzuki Key
      Princess of bananas? D:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        Well... That makes slightly less easy to hate him. But it's still annoying to have your boost ruined :<
        Oct 6, 2016
      3. Hitzuki Key
        Hitzuki Key
        I'm sorry for that~ :c
        Oct 6, 2016
      4. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        Thank you. Though in the end I guess I usually get enough shells and boosts to still win XD
        Oct 6, 2016
    11. Dalph
      Dalph
      I see you visiting my profile often, can I help you in some way or are you just turning to the dark side? 

http://img.memecdn.com/join-the-dark-side_o_912359.jpg

1. 4 people like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Oh my gosh. My daughter and I had gone to see another movie when we first saw that trailer and we were just hurting ourselves laughing.
        Oct 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Princess Bananabelle
        Princess Bananabelle
        That looks adorable @Susan sadly I can't hear anything because I have no sound on my computer.
        Oct 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. taarna23
        taarna23
        The song "Barbara Ann" sung largely with the words banana and potato. It's hilarious.
        Oct 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 6
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I play and write Christian music with my dad. I play Piano and mess around with other instruments.