Recent content by princessbinas

1. princessbinas

Bank Plugin [Version 2.0.2]

Thank you. I will also check out that Class Changer plugin while I wait for an update. It sounds interesting. I would also like to mention that the arrow keys and enter/space bar do not work for confirming withdraw/deposit amounts. The most you can do is select an amount. If you hit...
  2. princessbinas

Bank Plugin [Version 2.0.2]

I am not sure if it is too late to post this, but in V2.0.2, there is a bug in the demo with the Mr. Demon banker. When I try to sell my bonds to him (Note: I have bought the bonds he sells after bonds are added), I get this error message. I can buy bonds from Mr. Demon just fine. I just can't...
  3. princessbinas

Multiple Yanfly Plugin SyntaxErrors

That makes some more sense now. Thank you. Someone should really suggest this to Yanfly for a future update. More flexibility for those who want leading zeroes for whatever reason.
  4. princessbinas

And what does octal mean in terms of the plugin?
  5. princessbinas

I actually found the reason it acted up when I was talking about it on Discord with someone else who had the same issue at some point. Someone found that the issue was how I typed the IDs. Instead of putting "<Item Recipe: 131>," I put "<Item Recipe: 0131>." I was being a little too formal...
  6. princessbinas

I recently loaded up a previous game I made (and is still a work-in-progress) with a bunch of Yanfly Plugin Engine scripts. All of the scripts I am using are from Yanfly and the base RPG Maker MV steam edition product. I am not entirely sure what is going on because I am not sure how to debug...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWells98