PrinnyLink
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2015
Birthday:
Nov 18, 1989 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

PrinnyLink

The prinny, Male, 29, from Hannover

Working on my Game called Dungeon Quest useing th basic stuff from RPG maker VX ACE will makea post with DL link when done Nov 28, 2013

PrinnyLink was last seen:
Jun 28, 2015
    1. PrinnyLink
      PrinnyLink
      Working on my Game called Dungeon Quest useing th basic stuff from RPG maker VX ACE will makea post with DL link when done
      1. NPC
        NPC
        Good luck! :)
        Nov 28, 2013
      2. B.Ultimus
        B.Ultimus
        You should post some early screenshots and your idea over in the boards for some feedback as well... I know that always helps me.
        Nov 28, 2013
    2. PrinnyLink
      PrinnyLink
      Wanting to Learn Ruby and RGSSx very badly.
      1. Voxgizer
        Voxgizer
        Good luck. That stuff seems so complicated! :p
        Jul 21, 2013
      2. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        I should start to study that too one day. I already have a huge experience in basic , should help me to get it faster...maybe XD
        Jul 21, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 18, 1989 (Age: 29)
    First Language:
    English
    Hiyo! I´m  Maheltheprinny, and well im a  a Huge  JRPG buff there my fave type of game  but i love to play fighting  games like  Blaze  blue and such tekken vitral figther  but im busy  with learning  how to  code and scripte so can make my dream  come  ture.

I live  in the US. and i lived  in Japan for  a year  moved  back to the US and met a beauitfull  German  girl over the web that love   jrpgs plus othere  things i did and we date for  few year and then i made th choice to  move to  Germany wear i  hail from now  im  school für Duetsch learing. and i descied to  make my company based  hear in  Germany when i can finnaly do so but for now il still  learning the rope  and at some point  i hope to  bring amazing  titles with out   have to  use rpg maker and iG  maker but till then these will be my best  buddy, .

im sorry if my english  really  bad, ;S. but  please    chat with me when im on im on steam pretty much alway loged on  but i could be recording a vid or what ever or some thing but  please chat with me if you ask for my steam  name or psn or Nintendo name or Fc for  3ds ill galdy share,

also im a Huge  Disgaea and MonHun  fan , also im work on  drawing  better   to so can make my own   stuff for my games to,.

Game Makeing and drawing and reading Playing Games and Music Video makeing to

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]