Prizm Daystar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to fill out my About Me, but considering the inordinate amount of time it takes for me to even go to sleep, I really should be trying to fall asleep right now instead.
    "Error: Failed to load GameFont" Oh. My. Freaking. God. This error makes me want to break my whole bedroom. I've posted what I can on YEP thread. It doesn't make any sense as to why it's happening...
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Do you have the font the plug-in needs?

If you do not have the font, it will not work.
    Prizm Daystar
    Prizm Daystar
    I do, actually. I have said this in the YEP thread.

The messed-up thing is that even though it's Yanfly's plugins ( only certain ones are causing the trouble) being added to the project, the main problem exists in some of the default Javascript plugs that are the baseline of all projects.

The thing that I don't get is that even if the font is there, it acts like it isn't?
    Looking back on last night, I realized something. I have NO idea what to do with plugins...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There is a video on how to use them. If you need help, post in the forum.
    Well, I just realized that I'm almost done with the prologue of "TWWW!". I just have to map and event Cynda Bael for the very first time...and that requires a new tileset that I don't even have...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02