Prizm Daystar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to fill out my About Me, but considering the inordinate amount of time it takes for me to even go to sleep, I really should be trying to fall asleep right now instead.
    "Error: Failed to load GameFont" Oh. My. Freaking. God. This error makes me want to break my whole bedroom. I've posted what I can on YEP thread. It doesn't make any sense as to why it's happening...
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Do you have the font the plug-in needs?

If you do not have the font, it will not work.
    Prizm Daystar
    Prizm Daystar
    I do, actually. I have said this in the YEP thread.

The messed-up thing is that even though it's Yanfly's plugins ( only certain ones are causing the trouble) being added to the project, the main problem exists in some of the default Javascript plugs that are the baseline of all projects.

The thing that I don't get is that even if the font is there, it acts like it isn't?
    Looking back on last night, I realized something. I have NO idea what to do with plugins...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There is a video on how to use them. If you need help, post in the forum.
    Well, I just realized that I'm almost done with the prologue of "TWWW!". I just have to map and event Cynda Bael for the very first time...and that requires a new tileset that I don't even have...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz