Probotector 200X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was just thinking how awesome it would be if the VX and/or VXAce battlers ever become available in super high-res, like the Samurai Pack or DS battlers...
    Weird question: Would having a character who turns their underwear into weapons (like literally into a sword) be "innappropriate"?
    Nothing kills my motivation to work on an RPG like a script not making sense...
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Well, after playing around with it for a while, it seems to be working out much better, but still not exactly as I thought. Still, feeling better. Normally I just close the project and don't open it for a few days after a script doesn't work. Phew.
    More RPGs could sure use more exotic areas, like Gingerbread Land, Dinosaur Jungles, and/or Alien Worlds!
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Sounds good! Do you focus on those kinds of things or mix them up? Like having knights and elves fighting aliens?
    Sievnn
    Sievnn
    Good idea, you should post this in game mechanics section. I see them as very unique ideas!
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    You think so? I've thought about it for a while, a topic about some of the more "out-there" types of locations. Perhaps I will.
    This new RPG idea of mine quickly turned into a giant mecha RPG, and I was not planning that. But it seems like it could work...!
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Maybe! This avatar suits me well, I always feel like my RPGs need at least one robot party member! If all the characters get mecha, then that's a lot more robots! Not sure if all the party members should get mecha (or some equivalent) like in Xenogears, or make the mecha kind of like super summons, like the Aeons in FFX, but not all on the same character...
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    That sounds awesome!
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I agree with StarkinGyra! :)
    I wonder if anyone's made RTP style portraits of some of the Ace monsters, like...the bat, the bee, or the jellyfish!?
    Cutscenes, with multiple characters moving at once, what a nightmare, ha ha ha...
    Emzie
    Emzie
    I know that feel bro *hugs*
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    So, it's like, I feel like I can map much faster in Ace than XP, but cutscenes still take...a while. Need more dialogue only cutscenes maybe...
    I wonder if anyone here would be interested in an RPG with a prehistoric ocean setting...
    It's been 2 months since I last opened RPG Maker. It's also been 2 months since I started Warcraft 3...
    Emzie
    Emzie
    what o_o
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    I know, tons of neat features are added to the editor. I'm, still trying to soak it in how it is without it. Maybe I'm weird, but that's how I do things sometimes.
    Velex
    Velex
    Ah, so many good memories of Wc3 custom map making. its a shame the SCII editor is 36x more complicated to learn, or I'd be modding that over making rpg's. If there's anyone still playing on B-net, play a game of Virus Infection for me.
    Coloring and shading is so ARGH! So time-consuming, and it feels like I'm terrible at it so it feels like I'm wasting my time...This is why I haven't made an RPG with my own original characters yet!
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    I know what ya mean. ;_;
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Try and try...or else you will fail forever.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Colouring and shading is the best! Not for pixel-art though.
    You know what's great? Starting a new project, then just going "bllllllleeehh!" and not want to work on it at all!?
    Tau
    Tau
    It's so hard to convey tone through text..
    Clord
    Clord
    Not really, some people are just are not a sarcasm compatible. Even when you talk to them.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Sheldon Cooper comes to mind.
    Just started a Final Fantasy IX fangame for no particular reason. Not sure why I'm doing this, heh.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I love FF 9!
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    ^ Second this!
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Yay, more FF9 fans! Anyway it's just a weird semi-sequel starring the Eidolons. It's not relevant to anything, I just thought it would be a fun little project...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r