Proelium_Ex_Deus
Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2019

Followers 1

Engineer, Composer, & Propmaster

Share This Page

Proelium_Ex_Deus

God of War... & Tinkerer, Male, from USA

Oh well... the prop-shop is callin' my name, so I'll be takin' a break, after this weekend, from RMMV for a while!! Apr 25, 2018

Proelium_Ex_Deus was last seen:
Jun 24, 2019
    1. Proelium_Ex_Deus
      Proelium_Ex_Deus
      Oh well... the prop-shop is callin' my name, so I'll be takin' a break, after this weekend, from RMMV for a while!!
    2. Proelium_Ex_Deus
      Proelium_Ex_Deus
      Oi... this JS is gonna kill me, lol... either that... or I'm just too old of a coder, & my brain is tired of accepting new info. :guffaw:
      1. starlight dream likes this.
  • About

Engineer, Composer, & Propmaster
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Python, C++, C#, Mechatronic Engineering, 3D Printing, Prop-Making, Score Composition
    I've designed, & worked on, virtually all types of computer systems (inc. mega-servers) for many years, but my trade is in various engineering fields, building props (or sometimes composing scores) for production companies.

I've used a variety of game engines over the years, mainly sticking with Unity, until I came across RPG Maker when VX had been out a while, (just before the VXA release). Initially, I thought using the engine would be "cake", since I was already very familiar with several coding languages, & had been self- designing / producing games (inc. Photoshop / image editing, modeling, audio, & virtually all other aspects) for years.... but was shocked to find the amount of depth in such a "small" engine. Using VX & VXA WAS pretty easy, considering that Ruby is visually similar to Python... but MV would prove to be a bit more challenging, as I've had virtually no exposure to JavaScript... & don't have much interest in learning it (e.g. I'm tired of learning languages), LOL. I'll learn what I must to tinker with MV, but as I don't have any plans on releasing any commercial projects (RPGM has always been more of a "hobby").

Now....... if a person wants help (or samples) of music / scores, or image editing (not inc. sprite-making), etc., I would prolly consider something in that realm.... provided I'm not locked into a film project at the time (which consumes about 3 mo. of my life at a time, lol).

Any who might be interesting in talking to me about music can preview some of my work here:
    https://soundcloud.com/brian-g-productions

Signature

Engineer | Composer | Propmaster

Check out a sample of my work below: