Recent content by profdemetri

1. profdemetri

Save your Mother IN STORES AGAIN

Looks like a really cute game~ I really love the sprite work and the design for them!
  2. profdemetri

Prof's Naga Warrior Release

I see what you mean.  Thanks for the input.  I'll keep that in mind from now on.   :)
  3. profdemetri

Prof's Naga Warrior Release

Welcome to my first release!   A Naga themed warrior set for all to use.  Made with VX Ace in mind, these resources can be used in whatever way you see fit.   With that being said, if you do decide to use the sprite set, don't feel the need to credit me as it was an edit for Loose Leaf...
  4. profdemetri

ReStaff April 2013 Release

Another amazing release!  Great job to everyone! :D
  5. profdemetri

RMVXA Linus: The Forgotten Days

Wow, this look fantastic!
  6. profdemetri

ReStaff March 2013 Release

And I'm a boy~ It's okay lol I know what lack of food does to a person.
  7. profdemetri

Guest Contributors

I got another question.  I have just one battler to submit for this month, but I'm wondering if that one battler needs an entire zip file?  Can I just submit the png of it?
  8. profdemetri

Guest Contributors

Okay cool. Thanks for clearing that up~
  9. profdemetri

Guest Contributors

Oooh this looks very fun and fantastic!  I'd love to contribute to the ReStaff releases.   I'm not the best in spriting, but I'm thinking about doing a few character portraits?   I just have a question about them.  Do they need to be in that more anime/cartoon style as with the stock...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr