Recent content by ProjectUnknow

1. ProjectUnknow

RMMV Rainfall Tower - A Dark Souls Inspired Game

Thank you for taking your time writing this comment :D I really do appreciate you offering your help, but Lately I haven't been putting too much effort into this game as I have too many IRL stuff keeping me busy, so I, as of now, am not comfortable with others helping. I must thank you for your...
  2. ProjectUnknow

[Poll] Which of the two Graphics Tablet should I Get?

Hi ya, so as the title says. I've spent dozens of hours researching and had found these two that I liked but I'm having trouble deciding which one is better, as the both are said to have some bugs on them. Please input your vote if you recommend one of the two, or leave a comment if you got...
  3. ProjectUnknow

What is your Ultimate Goal?

Become a Manga Artist To Create the best Manga Imaginable :D Become a game maker To Create the best game imaginable :D Go on a adventure IRL Because I love nature and would like to explore the world :D Annnd that's all hope ya enjoy.
  4. ProjectUnknow

Ah, thanks for telling me this, I will try changing the words to make it more sense. And as of now, I've changed the name of his weapon. And also, thank you for offering me your help :D Hahaha, the two was my inspiration...
  5. ProjectUnknow

Beatrix is actually the name of his weapon. The man's name is Dred. I did changed the name of his weapon prior to this comment, but I haven't update the page yet. I do have plans to get one of my family member to help me, but other than that, I'm stuck on my own.
  6. ProjectUnknow

Haha thanks :D I'm still making slow progress (Very slow) but rest assured I will finish it no matter how long it takes :D
  7. ProjectUnknow

My 3 Months of Art

Ah no, yours words are great, it gave me an insight on how I should improve my art ^_^ I'm still somewhat new to shading and colouring, as I've only start to at the start of this year. I've never actually studied anatomy (So maybe that's why my character look so werid :D)
  8. ProjectUnknow

My 3 Months of Art

When drawing (Anime) I tend to shy away from cutesy, I want to have a semi-realism feel to my art (Which I failed apparently)
  9. ProjectUnknow

That is exactly what I'm going for :D
  10. ProjectUnknow

Story of your life - What's your biggest regret?

The thing is... my password is ridiculously long - 5-10 letters including numbs :D
  11. ProjectUnknow

What's The First RPG Maker Game You've Created?

Your mapping actually looked really good compare to my, I've also fell into that newbie trap too, only recently I realize I have to create a more simple game :D This got me laughing nice one hahaha The battle system looks nice and fluent, you wrote it yourself? Its a nice starting demo...
  12. ProjectUnknow

What's The First RPG Maker Game You've Created?

Alrighty, I don't know if a similar forum had already been made, but as the titles says, what is the first rpg maker game you've made? it can be unreleased, and made in any rpg maker program, screenshot is optional. My inspiration for this, was when I discovered my old created games, so here mine!
  13. ProjectUnknow

So, how is the sense of humor on your country?

If you know us Aussie then I don't need to answer. Otherwise us Australians likes to turn insults into jokes.
  14. ProjectUnknow

Random Moments of RPG maker

For me, I sometimes accidently pressed the esc key when editing events or in database causing me to instantly lose all progress :( But that was last updates and since gave warning :D
  15. ProjectUnknow

Your favorite animal.

Budgie!!! I have them growing up, they're just so KAWAII that I can't hate but love them no matter what they do.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr