Recent content by Pseudo

1. Pseudo

DoubleX RMMV Skill Hotkeys

It works! Thank you so much for your help!
  2. Pseudo

DoubleX RMMV Skill Hotkeys

Hi, great plugin! Just wanted to ask: bindSkillHotkey plugin command doesn't work? Is there a way to use this plugin command? I just want to bind a skill to a hotkey for an actor but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried: $gameParty.aliveMembers()[0].bindSkillHotkey(10, #1) and other...
  3. Pseudo

Point and Click Inventory (IconID Pictures) Ver. 2 (10/06/2019)

Hi, is there any way to show ITEM STACKS? For example, you get 2 of the same item, but you can't tell in the menu how many of that same item you have. A simple number in the corner or something would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  4. Pseudo

OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Ah sorry haha must've clicked on too many links. Yes, this was supposed to be on the Local Coop thread, my bad ;; I played around with the plugin a bit and realized that I had the map on Loop, specifically, "Loop both". Apparently when the map loops, the script breaks and the character can't...
  5. Pseudo

OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Hi, wanted to say this stuff is incredible, but also wanted to report a bug. I just installed your plugin on a fresh project with no other plugins and have found that after a couple of steps, the characters would no longer be able to move despite keyboard inputs. I haven't put in player 2 or...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg
gotta love when an update is forced when yer in the middle of making a map and ya didnt save in a half hour XD least its still in my head..nvrmind lost 2 maps ;-;
I'm on my phone at work. Don't tell my boss - oh, never mind. He just walked in.
Also, it's been a while since I posted haha!
ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiddleling