Recent content by PsiioniicVII

1. Shanghai's FF13 Menu (SSS)

The Item Menu Script is the 2nd Link and I just realized it was a VX Script, not Ace. So it has been rid of. And to answer the 2nd question, that's why I asked for help: is there a way to modify the scripts so that there can be a working Item Menu?
  2. Shanghai's FF13 Menu (SSS)

Okay, I downloaded a copy of Shanghai's FF13 Menu (the Ace one). It's either that he didn't have a thing to change the item menu, since it looks like the default, or I messed something up. But I'm looking at the scripts, and there's nothing for the Item Menu (but everything else is fine, so no...
  3. Sprite Requests

*UPDATE* I shouldn't need the characters anymore, but I'm keeping them there if my thing backfires.
  4. Sprite Requests

Bump.
  5. [VX] Yanfly Menu Melody Problem

I still need help with this, so I'm bumping it.
  6. Sprite Requests

I need to bump this, since I still need help.
  7. Sprite Requests

(Sorry for the double post double post) (and the top has been edited again) Okay, for now, the characters are more important than the buildings. Also, if possible, can this be moved to the "Project Recruitment" area of the forum? Thanks!
  8. [VX] Yanfly Menu Melody Problem

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with Yanfly's Menu Melody. Here is the script: And then it says: line 198: TypeError occured. superclass mismatch for Scene_Menu. If someone can help me with this, then thanks so much. There is another problem I will add, but I need this to be solved first...
  9. Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with Yanfly's Menu Melody. Here is the script:   And then it says: line 198: TypeError occured. superclass mismatch for Scene_Menu. If someone can help me with this, then thanks so much. There is another problem I will add, but I need this to be solved first.
  10. Sprite Requests

Okay, the top post has been fixed so that you can have some pictures for reference, should you decide to work on them.
  11. Sprite Requests

It's in the links. (For the characters) As for the buildings, it would be kinda hard, but I'll be sure to find a few pics by sometime tomorrow (I'm writing on a phone, so........ yeah.)
  12. Sprite Requests

Now, I might be laying down a lot, but if someone can do this (and some others, whenever I post it later), that would be great! Whoever does this, I will put your name in the credits. I ask that the characters be in Pokemon Black/White sprites. And that they have all of their directions (if...
  13. How do you create new items?

Increase maximum to whatever you want/think you need, then do what you want with the item after that.
  14. The pros and cons of an overland map

To be honest, both. This is going to sound like a dumb question, but is this supposed to be a big game? Because if it is and you don't want too much work, then an overworld map might suit you better.
  15. How do you make a character suddenly appear?

Okay, it works now! Again, so sorry about re-opening this and asking such easy questions. I knew that I was overdoing it somewhere, I just couldn't figure out where. But thanks for the help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//peeks out from behind some bushes
Psst! Psst!
//waits for everyone to gather...
I saw it! I saw it!
//looks around conspiratorially then leans over and whispers
Galv updated a plugin!
:rheh:
No sudden moves, we don't want to scare him off. :kaoback:
Quick someone setup a Patron trap while we distract him. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urotsuki