Recent content by Psyche Radio

1. Psyche Radio

Checking item cost and other things

@ozubon I am using scripts inside a notetag. @Silva Thanks, that worked! And yeah I did mean that.
  2. Psyche Radio

Ah! Thanks, $dataItems[var].price did work. :kaophew: Also yeh, that's what I mean. But the code didn't work. :v I need it specifically to be regular items, and regular items only because the skill still shows up when I have any other item with me. (though I am also using Yanfly's Skillcore so...
  3. Psyche Radio

Hi, semi-lurker here. For a while I've been struggling to make a small bargain system where in battle you could use a "tribute" skill to trade any item and depending on it's value, the enemy would abort battle and leave you alone. However, for that I'd need to check the price of the items, as...
  4. Psyche Radio

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Hi, can my username be changed to Psyche Radio ?
  5. Psyche Radio

The songs that get stuck in your head

I have a thing for catchy ads okay
  6. Psyche Radio

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

@Waterguy Oh yeah, thanks, putting 'Erase Event' after the plugin command solved the problem, so yay.
  7. Psyche Radio

Your Game's Cover Art

Will def update at one point, just not now :v
  8. Psyche Radio

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Posting here because I don't know if I'm dumb and I didn't look hard enough or if this is an actual bug. After finding out that JavaHut's Audio Manager was not up to date, I decided to switch to QAudio cause, well it sounded just as nice and had the same functions. However, testing it out, the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Player-Unknown