Recent content by PsychoJack

1. PsychoJack

Adding Tile sets.

I made a tile set for an appetizer for Atom. I made six versions, fit them all in a 96x144 grid, increase the Outside_A2.png file by 144 height and place the tile set to the bottom-left corner. yet when I went to the tile sets in the database and choose the png for the A2(Ground) section, It...
  2. PsychoJack

Hello RPGmakers gang!

It's no worries, it's also good to meet you.
  3. PsychoJack

Two plugins problem.

I know It's been a long time, but here's a copy and paste of the first few paragraphs: This plugin enables your game actors to equip up to four Jewel. A Jewel is a unique type of item that allows a game actor to use new skill. From the Jewel menu, players can have actors purchase new skills...
  4. PsychoJack

So I need to know what this means can anyone help?

This plugin enables your game actors to equip up to four Jewel. A Jewel is a unique type of item that allows a game actor to use new skill. From the Jewel menu, players can have actors purchase new skills. Once all skills have been purchased, a new tier will unlock. Jewel can support up to five...
  5. PsychoJack

So I need to know what this means can anyone help?

No efforts have been made to make this plugin compatable with others. It may be fairly simple to integrate it if you have programming experience. By cross-referencing the listed aliases, you can change the alias to point to a function declaration in an incompatable plugin.
  6. PsychoJack

Can't open the project

I know why it happens and I can't do anything about it. It's because my backup drive has a clunky aux cord where the slightest bit of pressure will cause it to disconnect.
  7. PsychoJack

Can't open the project

I tried that, turns out the whole thing was corrupted. So I had to delete it.
  8. PsychoJack

Can't open the project

No I did not! Guess I have to restart the whole project from scratch again.
  9. PsychoJack

Can't open the project

Backup? Like a second file
  10. PsychoJack

Can't open the project

Hey so I tried to open the project, but what I got instead was the message. ''Unable to read Actor.json" The weird part is I checked the data file and the JSON file was still there. What did I do wrong?
  11. PsychoJack

Why doesn't it work?

Nope! Doesn't work there either
  12. PsychoJack

Why doesn't it work?

The weird thing is that I did and it still doesn't work.
  13. PsychoJack

Why doesn't it work?

So I manage to get this guy to make a plugin for me. He even made a demo, and it works there. So I copy and paste the JavaScript file from the JewlTest Plugin folder to the Project Atom's. This is where the problem is.While I don't have any errors pop up. Even when I had the Jewl option being in...
  14. PsychoJack

Two plugins problem.

I'm referring to a plugin made by somebody for me and Yanfly's core engine plugin
  15. PsychoJack

Two plugins problem.

So I need help figuring out what this means. By cross-referencing the listed aliases, you can change the alias to point to a function declaration in an incompatable plugin

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.
Excited with the idea of a new maker, but I imagine I'll probably be disappointed.
super disappointed there will be a new RPG Maker without the current one being "finished"(we all know it wont get any more updates)
That's cool there's a new version coming. But I can't leave MV now. I think I'm just starting to get the hang of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xiuying