Psyker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just found out about the High-Res VX Ace experimental dll. This was one of the most exciting things about RPG Maker to date. :)
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea, high res dll is fun :)
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    where do i get this dll?
    Just found out yesterday that my company has been losing about 5k per month due to not making expenses since December. What makes it even worse is I was informed that I've been carrying the company about about 35-40% total profit per month since then. So job future is likely to be uncertain as company might be going belly up.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    My company as in the company I work for.
    seita
    seita
    That's pretty horrible. Those margins you've been earning them will go well with any future prospects at the very least.
    Who would of thought Minecraft was so fun? Guess the difference is playing with other people.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Most of the fun I have with Minecraft is just playing on servers with other people. It's "okay" playing solo, but way more fun with other people who all build stuff and make towns and roleplay...
    Arin
    Arin
    Yea, single player isn't that great, but multiplayer minecraft is fun.
    Metanoc
    I like the idea of building in minecraft....and then i look out over the silent pixelated, tree laden hills...and with a lonely sigh...I contemplate the meaning of it all....and then a villager sneaks up behind me a grunts, startling me, causeing me to jump into a ravine. Yeah....thats the way it usually goes. :-/
    Trying to figure out how to make the Game of Thrones book structure work in a RPG Maker format. Lots of factors don't mesh between the two.
    frrrosty
    frrrosty
    How so? what do you mean?
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Playing from the role of different characters means separate gold and inventory. This is the first big hurdle that I've ran across. Next, telling a few mini stories (some of which can counter what other characters are doing) can be more difficult then telling one overall story arc.
    I'm beginning to strongly dislike large corporations. I work for a small local company authorized by a large corporation and they are making it more difficult for us to stay competitive.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Agreed. I'm in the same boat and our area manager keeps coming around every few months trying to encourage us to carry smartphones. It ain't gonna happen.
    Working a bit on my parallax mapping. Gosh my first one came out horrible and was incredible rushed. I seem to be getting the hang of it though.
    Can't meet the deadline for the Encounters Boss contest. Good news is I learned a bit more about using RPG Maker so it isn't a total loss.
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Working...so....hard...to...make...deadline....right....now....
    NPC
    NPC
    It's the only deadline I've ever met for this.
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Well, I sent mine in via dropbox. It was ready to go before 12, but dropbox takes forever to upload things even under a Megabyte. So we'll see. <__<;
    Finally figured out shift mapping. OMG it is so useful! :) I don't feel too much like a noob anymore.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    @Clydous - Definitely useful.

@Cryptic - The exact tutorials I would post in this case. They are the ones I learned from.
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    Indeed! The video tutorial is the best. ^w^
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    @Clydous No prob dear, hope this helps with your mapping.
    Ready to be off work so I can start working on what to post for my first GMD. Super excited! :)
    About 75% through my Ruby tutorials on Codecademy and I feel I have a good understanding. Quickly finding out that Ruby doesn't necessarily equal RGSS3 though. I have code that works in Ruby but not in RGSS3. Hoping to figure it out without creating a support thread. :)
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    well RGSS3 doesn't include some of Ruby's functions... and some things I guess work a bit differently...
    10% through Codecademy's Ruby tutorials. I've learned so much already and have yet to scratch the surface of Ruby programming.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    well, once you learn Ruby, RGSS will be easy... it's just a library of added things + wrappers + removed some things that they deem to be not useful...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    I dunno...i was really bad at math...I'll probably give a it a try though.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^like Shana said, just learn ruby and rgss becomes infinitely easier. I resisted this for a long time but it's true.
    Picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy tonight! Haven't played a Metroid game since Super Metroid.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Prime 1 is one of te best games ever made.
    Got to spend most the day dealing with jury duty. Down side is I have around 20 computers to look at tomorrow because my boss can't trouble himself to look at any computers. Worst of all, I will be expected to have them all done by end of week.
    Finished To The Moon last night. Such a great game! I would recommend it to anyone. :)
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I totally agree :)
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I was looking forward to that game for so long, and then when they finally released it I had no money to buy it. Someday... Someday...
    Steam Sales are good for the pocket book. Picked up 9 games for $30! :)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I got Dragon Age: Origins with Awakening and all the DLC's for $7.50 last night. I am quite happy now.
    Can't quite decide how I want to approach my project. I'm either planning for a dungeon crawl type game or a game similar to how the Game of Thrones books are with multiple character perspectives. I have (what I would consider) great ideas for both but can't decide on which to do first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keochauau