Psyker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking at buying an Wacom tablet. Any recommendations?
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Well, Bamboo it is then. All my other research shows that to be the best Wacom for the buck. Thanks for the help! :)
    Jalen
    Jalen
    I use a Bamboo Create, myself! I love it so much ;w; I'm used to bigger tablets, though; my first one was rather large, so I have trouble going back to anything smaller! I highly recommend a tablet that can use bluetooth, as well. My first one died because the cord tore.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    I have an ancient Bamboo tablet and a Cintiq. Intuos' are nothing more than larger Bamboo's.

Get the Bamboo, skip the Intuos, and if you're very serious about drawing, get the Cintiq down the road.
    Victim of the infamous Cogen DRM error. Here is to hoping an uninstall/redownload/install would fix it.
    TengHu
    TengHu
    Nope! this happens if you have XP installed. copy the CoGen dll into XP installation folder and that should fix it.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    ok...well I installed XP trial temporarily to view an old project I found on my hard drive. But it has been uninstalled. So what options do I have now?
    Psyker
    Psyker
    ok, reinstall RPG Maker XP trial software - resolved the issue - hopefully a patch to Ace will resolve the issue in the future.
    Found an very very old XP project on my hard drive. I'm surprised it survived several transfers, backups, and formats. It's interesting to see how my mapping, dialogue, and story choices have changed since then.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Ooh, do upload it for the world to see :3
    Psyker
    Psyker
    After seeing all the well done work here I wouldn't even consider it :p
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Oh come on, at least as part of an interesting before/after project :D
    Time to get back in the swing of things! Need to put some work in finishing an old game and lay some ground work for project two. Wish me luck!
    Aside from programs like MSPaint, Photoshop or Graphics Gale, are there any other applications good for sprite creation?
    Blackheart
    Blackheart
    Paint.Net is what I use and it's free
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    gimp is free and just like ps
    Decided to setup my project like a Dungeon and Dragon Campaign (blaming the dungeon master in myself), basically writing every aspect out before even placing it in RPG Maker. Yea, it's old school but hey it's what I am familiar with. Need some feedback here though - which would likely be better - going with lower values like D&D typically has or stick with more traditional high values like most RPGs have?
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    I think both could work, it's what you're comfortable with and feel you can do better with.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    As long as the math works in the end it doesn't matter what number values you use.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Kind of what I was thinking. Thanks for the input.
    Finally looking at getting started with my project again. I was discouraged for so many reasons, yet if I let that get to me I will never finish what I set out to do.
    Need to find a way to better manage my time with my project. I feel I'm not getting things done in a reasonable time frame.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That can be the most difficult part sometimes. I always try to set usual times to work on my game and try to keep it in the same time frame to turn it into a habit.
    Hope I can find the time to finish up this Mystery August project. Always seem to draw a blank with the project at some time during the process.
    This is depressing. My so called friends only call me when they are having computer problems. Any other time they either don't call or don't return my calls, texts, or emails.
    Shablo5
    Join a club or a group, you'll meet some new friends with common interests.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Yeah I had that stage once where I thought I had like 15-20 friends, after a while I realized I only had 1 friend out of all those. Better to have 1 good friend than 15-20 that say they're you're friend when its convenient for them.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    i never had that problem but i never made it know that i was smart so that i never had to deal with that problem, i'm glad i didnt make every one know i was a math whiz other wise i would have round 45 "friends" when i was in highschool
    Happy with what progress I have made tonight. Up a bit later then expected but it was worth it!
    What a day today! Started off really busy now it is incredibly slow. At least I have some time for brainstorming for my projects.
    Rebuilding my first project from scratch. There are several things that I have seen I can do better and learned alot from trial and error. Anyway, looking forward to finishing the project again.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That's a big part of the learning process but I strongly recommend not doing that more than once or you may not finish.
    What a long weekend! Took a mini-vacation with family and been without computer since Friday morning. Time to get back into the swing of things :D
    Hindsight is 20/20. Learned quite a bit from my previous project and definitely ways to make both it and future projects better. Now, just have to find time.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Always a good thing to do, just make something and take the lessons learned to the next. Congrats and good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku