Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.
    • Wow
    Reactions: slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I haven't read Fables yet, why was it disappointing? Too different from the game or did it not have a proper ending?
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Well it's still a fun read, but it focus too much on the fantasy/hero element, basically the fun surface stuff while the game focus more on intricate problem like social class, moral grey zone stuff. This is probably one of the few rare cases where the adaptation is better than the original,even if the timeline doesn't exactly match for a fair comparison
    Puffer
    Puffer
    This video covers it pretty well, you should give it a watch.
    I have one new slot available for project that needs small/medium size map that isn't too.. complex,check it out :kaohi:
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Hi there, please do not use the status feed to direct people to your forum thread. It's okay to bump your thread as you've been doing, as long as it's not too often and ends up spammy.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Got it! gonna remove the link!
    Just a friendly reminder that Enderal SE is out on steam, if you own skyrim (any version), you are one click away from experiencing some of the best writing and storytelling out there.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @RachelTheSeeker The mod was and will always be free for anyone that own skyrim.
    @TheGentlemanLoser It's a total conversion mod, basically a new game. If you like Elder Scrolls or RPG then you would love this mod
    Reactions: Nenen
    TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    so wait...you say any version but I assume you mean any PC version, right? I own Skyrim on XBox 360...and PS3...and PS4....but not PC, inveterate console peasant here.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Yeah it's a mod so you would need the PC version of Skyrim to play it unfortunately. I'm sure the dev would have port the mod the console if that was a possibility, but sadly modding on console is just too limited for mod that's massive like this one
    Enderal's story and writing is probably some of the best I've seen. Can't recommend enough, such a great mod
    Nenen
    Nenen
    I wish oldrim would go on a sale... It kinda sucks that the new Special edition Skyrim actually gets lower in price often, while Oldrim (the only one that Enderal is made to work with) stays static at 20$...

I practically only want to buy it for the mods, since I have it on console.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @Nenen There is an SE version available on steam, it's still under review at the moment but you can join sureai discord and the dev would give you a steam key for it
    Reactions: Nenen
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Wow that sounds cool. I knew some others were trying to get it work (with various issues) but this !
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Reactions: Puffer
    tpn ss2 sink lower and lower with each new episode. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it get worse
    Just 3 more days until the release of Enderal SE :D Super excited that I finally get to play a very promising mod
    if I like elder scrolls, is it worth it to invest in eso? I've heard it's more like an mmo with elder scrolls theme rather than an elder scrolls game. Also there are so much dlc and monthly subs that just seem overwhelming @@
    attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I haven't watched since episode 8. I read the manga so I can contain my urge to watch and I'm collecting the remaining 8 to binge watch them them later. And if you're an anime only fan, I hope you stay way from AOT related youtube videos and subreddits because too many people have already gotten spoilers and are heartbroken :)
    Juanita Star
    Juanita Star
    I used to read the manga, but the tension was killing me xD so Im on pause until the end. So yeah, gotta block a lot of people on all social websites.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @Hyouryuu-Na I'm an anime only fan, I stopped reading the manga after the secret of the world arc because waiting a month for each chapter was too much for me. It's hard trying to avoid spoiler, I tried my best but still ended up getting spoiled from people that read chapter 138
    years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Tell me about it ;__; I've heard that Junji Ito was supposed to be their main concept artist!!!! Imagine a silent hill game with monsters from Ito's mangas omg it could've been SO goood TT I cry :""""D
    Puffer
    Puffer
    I heard about Junji Ito's involvement with the project after hearing it was canceled and it drove me even crazier than what I was when I first heard about the news. Junji Ito's work have alway been extremely unsettling to me without being too gore-y, it would have fit the world of Silent Hill like a match made in heaven
    Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Thank you both for your help. But it's not copyright that's I'm looking for. It's for writing, making my story somewhat believable so I'm looking for law on how many years the criminal would have to stay in prison based on what that person did
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Aaaaaah, sorry I made the wrong assumption.

I know Wikipedia is more prone to mistakes but it may be a good start as you can snag a few sources from the References section of the article. Here's a link:

There's a sentencing table in there that might be helpful too.
    played the vigilant mod today, was expecting some epic daedric quest but ended up getting a horror game instead D:
    wow that was a pretty disappointing direct for me. I'm sure glad I woke up at 5am just to see it
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Direct what? Only thing that wakes me up at 5 am is the dog wanting his morning walk. Every. Single. Morning. He's a less jarring alarm clock then normal ones at least, even if there is no snooze.
    • Haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachdev