Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• played the vigilant mod today, was expecting some epic daedric quest but ended up getting a horror game instead D:
    wow that was a pretty disappointing direct for me. I'm sure glad I woke up at 5am just to see it
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Direct what? Only thing that wakes me up at 5 am is the dog wanting his morning walk. Every. Single. Morning. He's a less jarring alarm clock then normal ones at least, even if there is no snooze.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Puffer
    I installed Inigo for my modded skyrim playthrough just expecting a Khajiit companion to make my adventure less lonely, but I didn't expect the mod to be this good! The modding community is truly amazing~!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Lucian Flavis is another really great in depth companion mod too, and the mod authors actually have interactive voice lines between the two, aware that each other are there. Quite neat. First time I heard "is it racist if Inigo reminds me of my cat" out of Flavis I lost it.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @Philosophus Vagus WOW Really!! I didn't even know about the inigo dlc sized expansion and Lucian Flavis!!! Gotta check it out once I finished this playthrough!!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Flavis only edits the falkreath inn (where you find him) and an obscure almost out of bounds part of Solstheim where his custom dungeon is placed as far as references go so he should be safe to install mid-playthrough as long as you aren't loading a save in the falkreath inn at the time.

: Inigo mod author's youtube
    spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Spoiler alert: Then once it is done, you play for a few hours and get bored, then proceed to go to nexus and download other mods to spend for another 3 days to get the mod working.
    • Haha
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @Philosophus Vagus I would love to switch to oldrim but then again I would have to buy the game so I would just stick to se instead. Also fonv is getting remaked in fo4 engine, that's something to look forward to
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Yeah I remember Morrowblivion and Skywind too, so I'm always skeptical of those.

@TheoAllen every once in a while you have a gamechanger that makes it a whole other game, but yeah that happens too though individual mods don't really take that much work to make work, once you have a stable load order you are usually pretty set.
    Ep 5 of SNK is *mwah* perfect, love it so much! The hype and anticipation builds around it was certainly worth it!
    Silent Protagonist is like my weak spot, I always crave for more game with silent protagonist, especially the one with interesting world building, well written story and character.
    Reactions: Juanita Star
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    SP are great because you can really control them. Sadly it's hard to make a game with SP. Especially visual novel. I dont even want to know the pain-
    But Undertale, Pokemon Games and Deltarune all have well written story, characters and...i dont know what you mean by last, but theyre still worth checking, especially Undertale.
    PS Your avatar pic is great :D
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Thanks for the recommendation, I already played Undertale and Deltarune to my death already haha, loved them!! As for pokemon the quality of the recent games haven't been great so I just kind of gave up on the franchise now.
    Finished all 3 metro games today, really love how the game evolves from 2033 to exodus. Truly an incredible experience that I will never forget, hopefully Artyom's adventure doesn't end there :(
    Oh wow 2020 is finally ending, I thought I would never see the day
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I feel kinda sad, ngl. This year was so fast...and, if I dont count these bad things that happened, this was actually one of the best years...I became a weeb, discovered my purpose in life, discovered FMA and had something like redemption arc...but also got a new type of anxiety and a bit of depression so bruh
    Finished Cyberpunk today, have much more fun with it than I anticipated, consider how buggy, laggy the game is. Incredible story quests and character, breathtaking world, but other stuffs like combat, ai,rpgs element are lackluster for me, but it didn't affect my overall experience too much!
    Xane
    Xane
    Still working on it, I'm on Act3 and about 25 hours into the game already. I had to use a Hex editor to change a flag for the game to utilize all my cores on my Ryzen CPU but after that it ran like a dream on ultra settings. I agree though it's still got it's weird share of bugs and the combat is just alright. I didn't find myself using the 'cyberware' as often as I thought I'd need too same with the guns.
    You guys should watch Violet Evergarden at the theater if you got the chance to, it really heartwarming to see KyoAni still manages to pull off such an incredible and emotional anime after the tragic event last year
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.

SCRAP IT OR KEEP IT?
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erebo