Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Ep 5 of SNK is *mwah* perfect, love it so much! The hype and anticipation builds around it was certainly worth it!
    Silent Protagonist is like my weak spot, I always crave for more game with silent protagonist, especially the one with interesting world building, well written story and character.
    Reactions: Juanita Star
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    SP are great because you can really control them. Sadly it's hard to make a game with SP. Especially visual novel. I dont even want to know the pain-
    But Undertale, Pokemon Games and Deltarune all have well written story, characters and...i dont know what you mean by last, but theyre still worth checking, especially Undertale.
    PS Your avatar pic is great :D
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Thanks for the recommendation, I already played Undertale and Deltarune to my death already haha, loved them!! As for pokemon the quality of the recent games haven't been great so I just kind of gave up on the franchise now.
    Finished all 3 metro games today, really love how the game evolves from 2033 to exodus. Truly an incredible experience that I will never forget, hopefully Artyom's adventure doesn't end there :(
    Oh wow 2020 is finally ending, I thought I would never see the day
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I feel kinda sad, ngl. This year was so fast...and, if I dont count these bad things that happened, this was actually one of the best years...I became a weeb, discovered my purpose in life, discovered FMA and had something like redemption arc...but also got a new type of anxiety and a bit of depression so bruh
    Finished Cyberpunk today, have much more fun with it than I anticipated, consider how buggy, laggy the game is. Incredible story quests and character, breathtaking world, but other stuffs like combat, ai,rpgs element are lackluster for me, but it didn't affect my overall experience too much!
    Xane
    Xane
    Still working on it, I'm on Act3 and about 25 hours into the game already. I had to use a Hex editor to change a flag for the game to utilize all my cores on my Ryzen CPU but after that it ran like a dream on ultra settings. I agree though it's still got it's weird share of bugs and the combat is just alright. I didn't find myself using the 'cyberware' as often as I thought I'd need too same with the guns.
    Reactions: Puffer
    You guys should watch Violet Evergarden at the theater if you got the chance to, it really heartwarming to see KyoAni still manages to pull off such an incredible and emotional anime after the tragic event last year
    now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
    Reactions: SigmaSuccour
    Sixth
    Sixth
    Someone already made an FMOD addon for XP and VX Ace before, a very, very long time ago.
    No idea about other RPG Maker version FMOD support though.
    I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
    Zerothedarklord
    Zerothedarklord
    If buying a single game would be a "big hit" to your savings, you might want to consider it more carefully.
    Reactions: Puffer
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    I say treat yourself, life is for the living its great to be responsible and save your money but if buying that game is going to give you some mental escape and just legit happiness from day to day stresses than its a good investment! If you can buy that game and still know you can eat this month then I say go for it!
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Thank you everyone for the advice! I usually only buy game on sale consider buying a full price one is very expensive (at least in my country), so best bet for me right now seem to be wait for review then pre order it. I just mostly want to preload the game that's why I wanted to pre order it in the first place.
    Finally finished the donut tutorial today!
    Help I need to work on something for my youtube channel lol. Should I do an advance parallax mapping tutorial series, or should I do a series of speed mapping where I turn iconic location (maybe from irl,a movie,film,game) into a parallax map?
    SigmaSuccour
    SigmaSuccour
    You can make lots of speed mapping videos first, until lots of people start asking you to make a tutorial.
    Then make the tutorial series. That way, more people would be interested and motivated.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    I already got several speed mapping video up on my channel already, but you are probably right, I should try to make a few more before doing the tutorial
    Skyblivion and Skywind look amazing! Can't wait to get my hand on it. It really wow me on what the modding community are capable of.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis