Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    no spoilers, was tere some kind of plot twist? Did you get to choose a lot (ik that yur choices really dont change ending, but they still matter)? Was it dark or sad? Did you get to use the character from beginning? And...was there 4th wall breakin?
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @Froggo32 It depend on what you see as a plot twist or not.
    Yes you get to choose a lot, while it doesn't affect the ending since there is only one, it does affect something that I won't spoil here.
    It was fun, not dark or sad.
    You can use the character from chap 1, I start with the new one tho
    There was some 4th wall breaking, although they are very minor and act more like easter egg.
    needed a pile of weapons tile for a map, so I figure I would do a physic simulation in blender to create it, the result came out way better than I expected lol

image.png
    I feel like game made with RM is always either full on RPG or a walking simulator with puzzle. Is there any game out there that was made with RM and has a unique gameplay?
    at this point unless someone come and put a knife upon my throat I don't think I will ever have the motivation or wills to work on my project.
    12 minutes seems disappointing so far, I was expecting a lot more freedom and more notable progress but so far I didn't receive any.
    Arctica
    Arctica
    There are always those days where you spend all day on a project and get no where, then the next day you manage to make a whole bunch of progress.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I someone feel that why but whenever those thoughts enter my head I say, "At least it's better than no progress."
    playing botw made me want to have grass shader in rpg maker, how cool would it be to see the grass interact with your character
    it's crazy that RPG Maker has almost 2000 games on steam, and is top 4 most used engine for steam game.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah. But how many of them are any good?
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Like 10, take it or leave it.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, that is indeed crazy. That makes it approximately 0.5% good games.
    just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
    Reactions: superkoopa
    superkoopa
    superkoopa
    Such a good game, easily one of the best I've played this generation.
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for the PSP is getting DLC? :D (I'm teasing)
    I never played Outer Wilds.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    You should check it out when you get the chance. It's not necessary something that fit everyone, but if you like it then it gonna hit you hard. It's not an understatement to say that playing outer wilds is a once in a lifetime experience
    might be against the rule but sometime I wish for an opensource rpg maker alternative
    Reactions: Johnny_Ray
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Can't expect people to see that, its too obvious! You should hide it at the bottom of the post in small letters instead imo :p
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Besides, MV/MZ is already open source enough. The keyword is "enough".
    Shaz
    Shaz
    but it's not free. And you can't easily edit the engine. Maybe that's it - I'd like to be able to make engine changes with ALL versions!
    I never knew what true suffering is like until I tried to learn and make a somewhat decent 3 minutes+ animation all within a month.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    The worst part is that still leaves at least 17 minutes more game you have to do. The secret will be to trick them into watching the animation at least 7 times. :LZSwink:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Puffer
    *le typical company rebranding that changes and adds absolutely nothing has arrived
    • Haha
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Except it does matter for proper crediting in your games; crediting Degica won't mean anything now.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's changed so much since I first used RPG Maker. It's a pain keeping up with name changes.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Wait until 2050 when it will be hago83252651^161@@@%21 games.
    I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You know, I've only ever modded two games. The first was Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, which I modded with the unofficial patch plus, as well as tried out a few other mods that turned out to be mostly broken. The second game I modded was Total War: Warhammer 2, which I modded with some balance changes to make summoned units last the entire battle, and to reverse the changes done to healing spells.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Oh! Almost forgot the most important mod for Warhammer 2 - disabling AI agents. I hate how assassins and other agents work in that game.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I've been playing Skyrim recently. I've really gotten into it, the gameplay is very fun. :)
    @The Stranger You should check out the youtube channel Brodual. They showcase a lot of really cool mods for Skyrim. They only showcase mods that enhance the gameplay, immersion and create a new fun experience in the game.
    don't you just love it when your hdd is dying and your bank account is close to 0
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    HDD isn't dying (knock on wood) but my bank account is looking like joey wheeler's life points everytime he duels kaiba and i'm NOT okay with it :kaocry:
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    If you've got a desktop where you can replace parts, the HDD really is one of the easiest (even I could do it myself and I'm terrible with fixing things), and you should be able to get 1TB for well under $100. I don't know about laptops.

Either way, back up all of your data now before it dies!!
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @Wavelength hdd is pretty cheap but I just don't want to buy another one just so it will break in less than 2-3 years, it's very annoying. Might have to do a switch to ssd which isn't cheap at all lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin