Puffer's latest activity

• Puffer
    Puffer updated their status.
    played the vigilant mod today, was expecting some epic daedric quest but ended up getting a horror game instead D:
  • Puffer
    gonna go live in a bit doing some parallax mapping. Come join me!
  • Puffer
    Puffer reacted to Philosophus Vagus's comment on Puffer's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Direct what? Only thing that wakes me up at 5 am is the dog wanting his morning walk. Every. Single. Morning. He's a less jarring alarm...
  • Puffer
    wow that was a pretty disappointing direct for me. I'm sure glad I woke up at 5am just to see it
  • Puffer
    Puffer reacted to Archeia's post in the thread Forum Server Move with Like Like.
    Hello everyone, in the next hour or two, the forum will temporarily go down as we do a server move. We thank you again for your patience...
  • Puffer
    Happy Lunar New Year! Hope everyone have great time with their friends and family!
  • Puffer
    I don't think there's any point in talking about this. Shora said they can't do character shadows at the moment. Why are you asking them...
  • Puffer
    Well then why don't you just get someone to port those plugins for you lol? It's like you go to an orange shop and complain that they...
  • Puffer
    I disagree heavily. I use mainly parallax for basically many years now but I still have to follow the rpg maker grid rule simply because...
  • Puffer
    Thank you for your patience! The newest forum update is here! If you find any issues, please report it here and we'll fix as soon as we...
  • Puffer
    Shiny new forum!!
  • Puffer
    Puffer reacted to Philosophus Vagus's comment on Puffer's profile post with Like Like.
    Flavis only edits the falkreath inn (where you find him) and an obscure almost out of bounds part of Solstheim where his custom dungeon...
  • Puffer
    Puffer commented on Puffer's profile post.
    @Philosophus Vagus WOW Really!! I didn't even know about the inigo dlc sized expansion and Lucian Flavis!!! Gotta check it out once I...
  • Puffer
    I installed Inigo for my modded skyrim playthrough just expecting a Khajiit companion to make my adventure less lonely, but I didn't...
  • Puffer
    Puffer reacted to Philosophus Vagus's comment on Puffer's profile post with Like Like.
    Day one is usually just downloading mods and sorting load order. Then you've got to fix the conflicts if you want it to work right. FYI...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.
Have a random update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpookyZombieKat