Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just watched Power Rangers! Aww the memories are coming back! Go Go Power Rangers!
    Reactions: dragoonwys
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    Did you watch the movie?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Would the movie be worth while to someone who wasn't a Power Rangers fan originally? I was too old for that level of bad acting and camp when the original came out but I like Sentai shows in general.
    Edgre
    Edgre
    Sharm, I was already in college by the time the original show came out. I watched the movie with my sons the day it came out. Have to say, the movie was fun. I thought they did a good job.
    Tomorrow, Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titan season 2! So hyped!
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Lantiz
    Lantiz
    Do you follow the manga?
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Yes, but I have to stop reading around chap 87+ because my mind = blown
    Need Idea, story to start a fresh new short project, and it won't be ez for me cus I'm a poor boy
    the new look is pretty good, but i really miss the old look, the color scheme of this one doesn't look so good
    It's 9PM, almost new year. Everyone(well most of) live in my country are watching the End of year's meeting Show, It's very funny, but also very profound. I will upload more status until 2016 is over!
    Paypal, why........ TT
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    What did paypal do to you?!
    Puffer
    Puffer
    It doesn't allow my customer to move money for me just because i'm not form US :(  
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Didn't have such a problem by now... Did you write an invoice?
    Submited my shop, now i just need to wait :)  
    Reactions: 2 people
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Sounds great! =) I wish you good luck with that, you're doing awesome maps!

I'll definitly will check out that shop.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Thank you :)  I hope I could get some request!
    Last Christmas, I gave you "YAMAHA"

But the very next day, you gave it "HUAWEI"
    callmedan
    callmedan
    This year Toshiba from tears

I'll give it to Samsung special
    All I want for Christmas is you....

buy me a GTX 1080 or Ancient Dungeon Winter(or Jungle)..btw Merry Christmas,Noel,Kwanzaa,Hanukkah,Winter Break,... happy holiday :3 
    I always feel I don't belong to this world, don't know what happen to me?
    LuLingqi1
    LuLingqi1
    How can you say that, let alone feel that? Brooooo. You exist. That's enough to prove you belong to this world. Of all the random chances and infinite possibilites of events, they all clicked to make you! c: You do belong! I promise<3
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    @mlogan is right. A lot of people go through an existential crisis. In truth, everyone wants to feel important and valued. So don't let that get you down, because you're not alone in this. 
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Thank you you guys for cheering me up! This help me a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GmOcean