Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Tks for crashing photoshop :) Now I will kill myself
    Reactions: Varon1999
    Varon1999
    Varon1999
    Am buying him new laptop so photoshop won't crash :^)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe we won't need it, remember, when you die, you lose a chunk of your memory, although you can die probably a hundred of times without it affecting you... #logHorizon
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Okay now we gone too far, Photoshop have temporary save too so I didn't really lost that much lol
    TOOK 1 MOTHER FREAKING HOUR JUST TO CATCH A ROCKRUFF TT I hope it don't evolve to midnight form,like plzzzzz my god
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    It will definitely evolve into midnight form if you're playing Moon. The time of day won't change it.
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Yep, you better own sun if you don't wanna have midnight form ;)
    Puffer
    Puffer
    oh... okay I own both version, might buy pokebank to transfer it TT
    Weird jumping bug with long tiny leg just touch me, and there is spider on my desk!!!! I NEED TO BURN EVERYTHING!!!
    Just watched Bad Genius, such a great movie!!! 8/10, if you don't want to watch IT or can't watch it, you should check out this one!
    Literally me after playing MH:Stories for 10 mins: ATTACK ON TITAN! ATTACK ON TIAN REFERENCES!!!
    Damn Capcom did a really good job on making Resident Evil: RE on 3ds, it push 3ds hardware to the maxium!
    Puffer
    Puffer
    just realize they auto change the word "d+a+m+n" to "dayum"
    Finshed Pokemon Sun, damn didn't expected this game to bit this good!!Nah every Pokemon games are good game, too good. Pre ordered Ultra Sun
    okay Lusamine is Lillie and Gladion's mother???? WTF my god mindblown
    Puffer
    Puffer
    sorry lol
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    just keep in mind that not everyone has played the games you're playing now. it would suck for you to ruin it for them.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I didn't find it much of a spoiler since they all look really similar. I figured that'd be the plot twist. Right up there with Lusamine being the villain.

The best thing about Lillie is when she "gets serious", she actually looks really good in her new style.
    Reactions: Puffer
    Didn't expect Aether Foundation to be bad people, new Pokemon game keep suprise me
    Today is Vietnam's Independence day, so I take a trip to Tam Dao(Triple Island) town ^^
    GN0CRrr.jpg
    Why do I keep receiving notification for a post that I don't even reply or follow a person @@
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe you set up that you want to be notified :D
    So Ariana Grande came to Vietnam, canceled show just 5 hours before the show because she is sick 42 degrees something...
    Puffer
    Puffer
    now she is on stage at Beijing, sing like she never have sing before
    callmedan
    callmedan
    lol. I've seen many people complaining about that on facebook
    Reactions: Puffer
    An ant just get into my ear, OMFG the pain!!! Thanks god there is a flashlight nearby!
    The Stranger
    How'd that happen?
    Negi-Mox
    Negi-Mox
    Wrose,happended with me.Once I was coming back to my home running and from no where a small instect (something like mosqito)got inside my nose..And also one time in eye but you all know our eyes get close when ever a object come to near!!But thank God you got saved!!
    Uhm so I accidentally report someone, but I don't meant to because I always misunderstood report= reply so mod/admin please ignore it!
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Kes
    Kes
    Yeah, it was obviously meant to be a post. Sent you a pm before I saw this. (Reports first, before wandering over the site.)
    Totem Pokemon suck, Sun&Moon suck X<, I hate the new gen
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    And fer fun:

FireRed/LeafGreen : Sevii Islands : Izu Islands and Bonin Islands

Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver: Johto: Kansai Region of Japan
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire: Hoenn : Japanese main island of Kyushu

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum : Sinnoh : The Japanese Island of Hokkaido, Russian Island of Sakhalin, and Kunashir which is claimed by Japan but administered by Russia
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Black/White/Black2/White2 : Unova : New York, United States with a focus on New York City

X/Y : Kalos : northern half of Metropolitan France

Sun/Moon/UltraSun/UltraMoon : Alola : Hawaii, United States

and because WHY NOT -

Pokemon Colosseum/Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness : Orre : Phoenix, Arizona , United States
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_9_30_2022_11_41_26.png
New Challenger has arrived for battle... the Ybox 63 X... The upper body is just basically a Sega Saturn controller, for anyone who remembers what that looks like lol. You'll fight these at the local high school area.
I'm getting better at sleeptyping. Yesterday I typed something that didn't make sense at all contextually, but was a valid without any grammar errors (and almost no spelling ones).
Maybe it's time for a new avatar.
I was trying to learn to play 2 songs on my acoustic guitar. The Bard's Song (Blind Guardian) and Aerith's Theme (the godly master composer who needn't be named). I was learning them 'by ear'.

Well today, only a week after not picking up my guitar. I can't even remember the first few notes to either. So I guess I'll need to learn to write sheet music alongside javascript :\

Feline Rescue.

Hope everyone is well. Lost power for about 12hours and dumped fridge and freezer items but restocked today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemotohide