Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Is just me or the emoji icon on this forum look like the charater form The Blinding Of Issac?
    I don't care what the hell you are doing, just update your windows and antivirus software now if you don't want to lose 300$ by WannaCry
    callmedan
    callmedan
    I got my Windows updated yesterday but I don't use any antivirus software XD
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @callmedan If you have Win10 and no other AV software, you still have AV software in the form of Windows Defender. I've found it more than adequate if your web browsing habits are not sketchy. Having your router configured with restrictive settings also helps with things like these.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Anyone know the specific update to win10 operating system for this? I loath just letting the pc update all willynilly. I updated defender, I wonder if that's sufficient?
    Just watched Power Rangers! Aww the memories are coming back! Go Go Power Rangers!
    Reactions: dragoonwys
    StrawberryFlower
    StrawberryFlower
    Did you watch the movie?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Would the movie be worth while to someone who wasn't a Power Rangers fan originally? I was too old for that level of bad acting and camp when the original came out but I like Sentai shows in general.
    Edgre
    Edgre
    Sharm, I was already in college by the time the original show came out. I watched the movie with my sons the day it came out. Have to say, the movie was fun. I thought they did a good job.
    Tomorrow, Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titan season 2! So hyped!
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Lantiz
    Lantiz
    Do you follow the manga?
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Yes, but I have to stop reading around chap 87+ because my mind = blown
    Need Idea, story to start a fresh new short project, and it won't be ez for me cus I'm a poor boy
    the new look is pretty good, but i really miss the old look, the color scheme of this one doesn't look so good
    It's 9PM, almost new year. Everyone(well most of) live in my country are watching the End of year's meeting Show, It's very funny, but also very profound. I will upload more status until 2016 is over!
    Paypal, why........ TT
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    What did paypal do to you?!
    Puffer
    Puffer
    It doesn't allow my customer to move money for me just because i'm not form US :(  
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Didn't have such a problem by now... Did you write an invoice?
    Submited my shop, now i just need to wait :)  
    Reactions: 2 people
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Sounds great! =) I wish you good luck with that, you're doing awesome maps!

I'll definitly will check out that shop.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Thank you :)  I hope I could get some request!
    Happy New Year guys! 
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    A happy new year to you, too! =)
    EdgeMaverick
    EdgeMaverick
    Funny-New-Year-Images-Photos-Pictures.jpg
    Last Christmas, I gave you "YAMAHA"

But the very next day, you gave it "HUAWEI"
    callmedan
    callmedan
    This year Toshiba from tears

I'll give it to Samsung special
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?
My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pack_4_life