Puffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• come on Blizzard, just give us a freaking overwatch movie already
    chungsie
    chungsie
    is there even a plot to that game? I thought kids like endless grinding without plot.
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @chungsie yes, overwatch actually have a really deep and big story, but since it's a multiplayer game, they can't really show the whole story element that much
    Puffer
    Puffer
    @OmnislashXX it doesn't need to be a mix of every single hero's story. I think they would go expand the basic plot of the game, of why the omnic fight agianst humanity, how overwatch was created and disbanded and much more stuff.
    I expected nothing form Overwatch summer event, yet I'm still dissapointed
    Redeye
    Redeye
    The Summer Games event was and always will be the most underwhelming event in OW, with Lunar New Year being a close 2nd.
    Reactions: Puffer
    Puffer
    Puffer
    I actually don't hate lunar new year that much cuz my country also celebrate lunar new year XD, but they cleary was meant for china and korea community :<
    week 1 of saving up for the switch, so far only 40/1000$
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well... Good luck! Although by the time you save the money, the price will have dropped by 30% :D
    Puffer
    Puffer
    I hope the price will drop, since Nintendo dont sell switch in my country yet so I have to buy at some store that import switch form the us, and the price isn't cheap at all
    is there a restriction on how many file or size you can uploaded for a post? I keep having some error...
    Otto
    Otto
    I got the same error wile uploading a very small screenshot from an error message. Must be some temporary error with the servers
    I have been binge watching (listening) to the h3 podcast. Really enjoy it!!
    Come on Nintendo, half of E3 isn't enough for you to show off smash yet? Why do a smash direct instead of showing like you know, metroid ?
    Overwatch League season 1 is over, it was amazing! Now Im really looking forward to the next season!!
    I kinda want to give wow a shot since the new expansion look really cool, but paying 15$/month? Nah...... :/
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Back when I played Runescape I ultimately felt I was getting more for my money's worth despite the clear quality difference between it and WoW. It was like $5 a month and worse case you could play in a more restricted free to play world and still accomplish things.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @Philosophus Vagus I actually find them relaxing. The mundane tasks that I do when I play games like WoW (haven't since Pandas) and FF14 (I played a month ago) is something like taking some time to fish & enjoying the story/lore that I get fleshed out as a result of my time investment. Of course I solo play and take my time. I'm also getting older so I'm starting to enjoy the simple things like that lol
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    I guess you define your own value out of games like this. To me, for a month of relaxing play in an established growing game world $15 is worth it b/c I get what I paid for. Once I find something else to take up my game time, I cancel. Once I feel like taking a dip into it again, I'll pick it up. *shrug* I've never felt the "I better play it cuz its a sub!" If I have to force myself, then I'll just unsub.
    how can people have fastfood like kfc or mcdonald everyday?? My stomach will start complaining if I have it for dinner, lunch of breakfast!!
    Reactions: Juanita Star
    JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    The Shake Shack I went to in DC was better than any fast food I have had, well except maybe this one fast food place here at home that is not very common in the US.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I don't eat the stuff really anymore because of having gluten issues but back when I occasionally did I never really got sick from it. I know some people do though, my aunt used to eat it frequently then stopped. After trying it again she got sick to her stomach.
    Juanita Star
    Juanita Star
    Las time I tried KFC, I got a stomachache that lasted until I threw up. Not one of my proudest moments. So yeah, not a fan xD Eating out (even fast food)
    is such a luxury over here anyways!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin