Recent content by Puffer

1. Puffer

This is my layer workflow for parallax mapping that I've been using for all of my parallax maps...

This is my layer workflow for parallax mapping that I've been using for all of my parallax maps for the past 3+ years now. I find it to be not just the fastest but also the least destructive since it doesn't mess up layers' order as well as it's easy to back and fix if you make an error. Hope...
  2. Puffer

It has to be real, I don't believe anyone has that much time and money for such an elaborate...

It has to be real, I don't believe anyone has that much time and money for such an elaborate leak. Not to mention that normally it would be very easy to catch something off or not right if it was fake, but with so much leaked footage, and all of them seem to be in line with everything we knew...
  3. Puffer

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

I tried scrolling displacement already but it still looks a bit too static, live rendering Perlin noise as displacement map would be the best result as it saves on file size but I will take using video/image sequence as well. The problem is I tried messing around with the code myself changing...
  4. Puffer

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Is there a way to achieve this effect in RPG Maker using the Displacement filter? https://codepen.io/seanfree/pen/eBppyE The filter they used is feTurbulence, which is Perlin noise. But I assume implementing Perlin noise will be hard so perhaps using a video or image sequence as a displacement...
  5. Puffer

another mid-autumn festival has come and I still can't like mooncakes.

another mid-autumn festival has come and I still can't like mooncakes.
  6. Puffer

RPG Maker but 3D (warning: highly impractical, WIP) [ATTACH]

RPG Maker but 3D (warning: highly impractical, WIP)
  7. Puffer

The current most popular version of RPG Maker.

from the looks of it, it seems extremely unlikely that it will ever happen
  8. Puffer

The current most popular version of RPG Maker.

Let's have a quick vote, what is the version of RPG Maker that you are currently using for your project? I'm planning to make a tutorial series and want to pick the most popular one as the base for my tutorial.
  9. Puffer

Stray really blurs the line between aaa game and indie game. Such a great game!

Stray really blurs the line between aaa game and indie game. Such a great game!
  10. Puffer

it has been a full week and I hasnt made a single of dime of progress on my igmc entry :)...

it has been a full week and I hasnt made a single of dime of progress on my igmc entry :) someone end me
  11. Puffer

@Arctica I ended up beating the game twice lol. Half way through my 3rd playthrough atm.

@Arctica I ended up beating the game twice lol. Half way through my 3rd playthrough atm.
  12. Puffer

Thank you for the detail explanation, was out of the loop on this one and I was very confused...

Thank you for the detail explanation, was out of the loop on this one and I was very confused trying to keep track of who is who.
  13. Puffer

So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is...

So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
  14. Puffer

IGMC: Rebirth + RPG Maker Resurgence Humble Bundle!

So happy to finally see IGMC back.
  15. Puffer

Not RM related but I've been working on this for the past 2 months as a student project. Now...

Not RM related but I've been working on this for the past 2 months as a student project. Now that it's done I can finally go back to do some mapping lol. Here's a clip of it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_4.png added!
index.php

Welp, my graphics card died, so now I'm on my other PC but don't have another copy of my project. Time to start a side project in the meantime XD (shouldn't take *too* long to save the $$$ to get the GPU replaced)
I just realized that the 69th Common Event in my game is for the skill "Fall for Me," which inflicts Enthrall on all foes. :kaodes:
FallForMe.png
ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hram