Last Activity:
Aug 11, 2016
Birthday:
Sep 26, 1995 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

Pugh95Bear

Veteran, Male, 24, from Alabama

Veteran

I just realized I have only been with this site for a little over a year *_* Dec 10, 2014

Pugh95Bear was last seen:
Aug 11, 2016
    1. Pugh95Bear
      Pugh95Bear
      I just realized I have only been with this site for a little over a year *_*
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 26, 1995 (Age: 24)
    First Language:
    English
    Hey guys!

Yes, my name is supposed to be kinda like Pooh Bear. Now that that's out of the way, I just want to say that I am new to the forums (posting and such, that is). I've worked with RPGVXAce for a while now, and know it enough to make at least a basic tutorial for the engine. I honestly have to say that it is the BEST game making engine I have ever used. From my little bit of experience I have with the forums, I have found many of the people here very accommodating and friendly with each other.

I hope that in the near future I will be able to offer as much assistance to others as they do. One problem though; I am okay at editing preexisting content like the RTP materials, but not at making my own. I would like to get more experience with this. So, to get more practice, if you have any ideas you want pixeled, send me a pm and I'll try to do what I can.

I look forward to all the time I will most likely spend in the forums.

Thank you.

Gaming, Movies, Computers in General, Steampunk, Dubstep

Signature

[​IMG]