Last Activity:
Sep 27, 2019

Following 1

Birthday:
Jun 14, 1995 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

pulsusego

Villager, 24

I'm always caught up in every bug or idea. Never feels like I've made progress. Tomorrow, I finish some maps- glitches be damned!:kaopride: Apr 14, 2019

pulsusego was last seen:
Sep 27, 2019
    1. pulsusego
      pulsusego
      I'm always caught up in every bug or idea. Never feels like I've made progress. Tomorrow, I finish some maps- glitches be damned!:kaopride:
      1. Calluses and Finnuval like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        hes one of my favorite hosts on youtube. now hes part of deep fat fried pod cast with the amazing atheist and scotty
        Apr 14, 2019
        pulsusego likes this.
      4. pulsusego
        pulsusego
        Alright, I'm curious- what's a deep fat fried podcast going to be about? And what's it got to do with atheism and a scotsman? lol
        Apr 14, 2019
      5. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        its an educational channel. the first episode they did was a roast on tim allen. they even did topics and cult leaders and serial killer, so ive been learning about jim jones and david koresh
        Apr 14, 2019
        pulsusego likes this.
    2. pulsusego
      pulsusego
      Look, idk what you want from me. o_o
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        No worries, the profile stuff and what's allowed here can be a bit confusing when you're new, which is why I linked the rules so that you'd know. :)
        Apr 10, 2019
        pulsusego likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Paw.
        Apr 10, 2019
        pulsusego likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        We just want your money, your time and your life. That's all.
        Apr 10, 2019
        pulsusego likes this.
    3. pulsusego
      pulsusego
      Current status? Umm.. I'm in a relationship, but not married? No? Okay, poor? No? Uhhhh a bit sleepy, I guess?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. pulsusego
        pulsusego
        Oh wow someone actually knows the origin! I'm envious though, never been to Ireland myself (or anywhere in the Isles). Maybe one day. :) I mostly picked the name because I've always been fond of it since I was a kid. I'll admit I didn't even know what it meant until it occurred to me to look it up a couple years ago, lol. It's definitely a favorite name of mine though~
        Apr 13, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      3. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        You should definitely aspire to get there one day. I went for a week and visited almost the entire country. Tour buses helped with that. One of the most beautiful and friendly places I have ever been.
        Apr 13, 2019
        pulsusego likes this.
      4. pulsusego
        pulsusego
        I absolutely will. ^ĚŽ^ Thanks for pointing out the tour bus bit, potentially useful advice~
        Apr 15, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 14, 1995 (Age: 24)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    LeTBS! TBS games in general, and tile- or hex-based tactics/strategy in particular.

Signature

If you're reading this, I hope you're having a very pleasant day. :)