Recent content by PunkFile

1. PunkFile

RMMV Luna Sanctus [RPG/Fantasy/Strategy] (Demo Available)

Sure, I'm glad you like it!
  2. PunkFile

RMMV Luna Sanctus [RPG/Fantasy/Strategy] (Demo Available)

your character Azel is so kool, i had to draw him.
  3. PunkFile

Need a Battler, is anyone cool with that?

okay, anything else you want changed? i could work on them all while i redraw this.
  4. PunkFile

i can make another attempt at sketching the character from another angle, but it would take another week for the sketch. let me know if you want it to change or continue to color.
  5. PunkFile

Hello Ignis, while sketching your character i didn't understand a few elements on your sketch, so i made a few changes, if the sketch below is ok, then i'll finish this. Sketch:
  6. PunkFile

Okay, I understand.
  7. PunkFile

I can have this ready within 1 week. if you're ok with this timeframe then i'll accept your request. If you have anymore details about the character, then please post them.
  8. PunkFile

Looking for a logo

I can take on this request, however what kind of deadline do you have. I also require a reference image and i can only offer 1 minor revision if needed.
  9. PunkFile

I can take on this request, however what kind of deadline do you have?
  10. PunkFile

RMMV The 1061st Spell: Judgement

hmm, did you lose to the demon lord too?
  11. PunkFile

Download Link updated, with bug fixes.
  12. PunkFile

Okay, i'll re-upload the files and let you know when its complete.
  13. PunkFile

Do you have winrar installed on your computer?
  14. PunkFile

tho to be honest, while you say the game is bad. your review of it is even worst. seems being polite doesn't work very well on degenerates. :kaoluv:
  15. PunkFile

Hey, thanks for reviewing the game! I'll try to comment on all the points uve made. When i played it, i cleared the game including all the final floor bosses. The game wasn't made for 4 floors, but 5 and the game was made in less than 10 days. Alot of content had to be removed to meet the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil_plt