Recent content by punram

1. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

Yeah, it's pretty infectious. Everyone is super creative and understanding, it's great.
  2. RPG Maker 2003 - Now Available

Wow, this is great timing. I've finally got some spare time on my hands, so playing about with this old treasure will be a real treat. I'd have to say Galahad (I'm pretty sure that's what the community took to naming him) from RMVXACE. I've always thought fantasy dwarves were really cool, so he...
  3. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

That's a bit of a lie, actually. I never really left, per se - I just haven't been an active member on the site in... maybe a year now? A year and a half?  Either way, it's nice to see some familiar faces still kicking around. Oh, and to those asking "who are you again?" - I used to go by the...
  4. Not really. There's nothing they can really do about third party DRM issues. It's the fact the...

Not really. There's nothing they can really do about third party DRM issues. It's the fact the actual console doesn't have it hardwired in that separates it from the Xbox One.
  5. Pokemon Corner

So, Fairy type has been confirmed - what do you guys make of it? I have to say I'm glad they've made Gardevoir, Marill and Jigglypuff Fairy type, so that we have some variety in the older generations, too.  I can't help but think it's going to end up being the type Normal wishes it could be...
  6. Yeah, looks like it

Yeah, looks like it
  7. It's official, Sony just won E3.

It's official, Sony just won E3.
  8. Gameboy Retro Pack Interest

I'd definitely look into buying this if it was coloured like in the example above.
  9. Don't let it ruin your enjoyment - after all, everything would be pretty boring if it all went...

Don't let it ruin your enjoyment - after all, everything would be pretty boring if it all went perfectly, IMO.
  10. I suppose I meant next gen in a sense more towards the console's technology and capabilities...

I suppose I meant next gen in a sense more towards the console's technology and capabilities rather than the time of release itself... In which case I find it very difficult to see the Wii U as anything other than a 7-year-late console, despite whatever exclusives it may have.
  11. I have to say I agree with drassay. While the timing is on target, I just don't believe it has...

I have to say I agree with drassay. While the timing is on target, I just don't believe it has the games nor the specs to be considered a console on-par with the Xbox One or PS4.
  12. Is the Wii U even considered a next gen console anymore?

Is the Wii U even considered a next gen console anymore?
  13. So the only game they've actually shown is an already announced COD game... that brings nothing...

So the only game they've actually shown is an already announced COD game... that brings nothing new to the table worth noting.
  14. Not impressed with the Xbox One reveal so far, it seems like they're focusing too much on the...

Not impressed with the Xbox One reveal so far, it seems like they're focusing too much on the "entertainment" and not enough on the "gaming".
  15. ME2 and ME3 were a lot more streamlined, but I prefer them to ME1 any day.

ME2 and ME3 were a lot more streamlined, but I prefer them to ME1 any day.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC