Recent content by Puppet of Fate

1. Puppet of Fate

The Most Important Question: Vanilla Coke (The official be a little bit silly thread)

I, sadly, do not like vanilla coke. Though I do like cherry coke.
  2. Puppet of Fate

Strawberrycat24's data dump (and Customs)

I love your style! It's so clean and refreshing!
  3. Puppet of Fate

Lune Message System

Interesting. Looks very nice and easy to use too.
  4. Puppet of Fate

JP Vs US RM Games

I don't think either side has major differences, small yes but not major. It also depends on what styles the creator likes too.
  5. Puppet of Fate

Sapphire Action System IV

Just curious, what happens if you try to use more than one person?
  6. Puppet of Fate

ReStaff December 2012 Release!

I think there is a potential to do a full Pokemon like game now.
  7. Puppet of Fate

[UPDATED] HaruAkira's sketchbook!

Really nice job! O.O
  8. Puppet of Fate

Vision Spire Infini (Updated! Demo available)

The lighting is amazing but on the screenshot with the Valkyrie, the Valkyrie should be in front of the tiles so I would position the picture above that. With the valkyrie behind, it looks awkward.
  9. Puppet of Fate

Basic Mouse System + Addons

Then I will patiently wait untl its updated! :D
  10. Puppet of Fate

Games that made you cry.

For me it was probably Bastion or um...Final Fantasy X. Even the good ending is a bit sad.
  11. Puppet of Fate

Ace Generator Add-on Parts(Now with Face Parts!)

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I've downloaded and am using all that is available.
  12. Puppet of Fate

Basic Mouse System + Addons

This worked well except for battles. I'm using Symphony so maybe its that but I couldn't select enemies properly or back up unless I pressed escape. If possible, I'd like it so that you could chose an option such as "Skills" then click an enemy to attack but if you needed to go back then just...
  13. Puppet of Fate

Battle Engine Symphony

I'm loving this system! Just having a few issues setting up skills but nothing I can't handle...I think.
  14. Puppet of Fate

XS - Menu Delux

It does! Thank you! :D
  15. Puppet of Fate

XS - Menu Delux

The screenshot. I don't know if its me or what but it isn't displaying a picture, just "posted image".

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackgroundN0ise