Purple-Inukshuk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After this weird hiatus I'm back, with PC problems... in other news I kinda want to start making custom sprites but I absolutely suck at creating images with squares.
    Flying out on Thursday... I have one complaint about flying and it's WHY DO THEY ONLY HAVE MAYDAY PLAYING ON THE TV SET? I swear why only put a show about planes crashing... ON A PLANE!?
    Arkane609
    Arkane609
    'tis a sign!! D:
    Purple-Inukshuk
    Purple-Inukshuk
    Every time I say that too, I end up scaring the dude sitting next to me haha
    I'm going to start making my own music in my game using violin... As soon as I find out how to make a violin sound creepy instead of pretty.
    VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    The creepiest aspect of the Japanese film "Ringu" (for me) was the soundtrack, a unique mix of SFX & music -- here is a YouTube custom mix:

of OST by Kenji Kawai to provide a flavor. I believe a violin can capture some of its eerie moodiness (in an original and different way, not as an arrangement of this OST)
    Purple-Inukshuk
    Purple-Inukshuk
    Interesting themes there! I think I'll try inspiring myself, it use FL studio that's been in the back of my PC for a long time lol
    allplay
    allplay
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Outlast's Soundtrack consist mainly of Violin? man whatever they used, it worked xD
    When moon got unlocked you could hear me eternal sqealing at the breathtaking scenery... And my screaming at everything alive on there
    Just joined the community! I hope to have fun and learn about the RPG Maker program.
    Hesufo
    Hesufo
    Welcome aboard, and don't hesitate to ask in the Support forums if you have any questions :) this community is really helpful!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akemischuyler123