Puruiro
Birthday:
Jan 28, 1997 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Puruiro

Artist and wannabe Game Dev, Female, 21

Veteran

Its actually fun to research things! I have been getting better ideas than before when not doing much research Mar 14, 2018

1. IguanaGuy
      IguanaGuy
      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397496179 I designed something in honour of your Rosemary character you drew back in April.
      1. Puruiro likes this.
      2. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        Aww, that looks so nice! Thank you so much!!
        May 30, 2018
    2. Rexzilreon
      Rexzilreon
      Hi, You make gorgeous artwork, keep going! :)
      1. Vincent Chu, Puruiro and Thomas Smith like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        Awww omg, thank you very much you two!!
        May 15, 2018
        Vincent Chu and Rexzilreon like this.
      4. Rexzilreon
        Rexzilreon
        Beyond gorgeous? I'll have too see Her Myself. ;) Errm I mean, it. The artworks. :p
        Ya welcome Puri-chan :3
        May 15, 2018
        Vincent Chu and Puruiro like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, I have yet to see her myself as well, but I'm sure she's a very attractive, beautiful and gorgeous young girl. She's also very smart, bright and intelligent and maybe we will see her one day in the photo thread :D. And if you don't know why do I keep saying one adjectives three times:
        May 17, 2018
        IguanaGuy, Vincent Chu and Puruiro like this.
    3. Puruiro
      Puruiro
      Its actually fun to research things! I have been getting better ideas than before when not doing much research
      1. ItsAlterity
        ItsAlterity
        I think I've gained a lot of ideas towards my own game from actually playing other RPG games. Not the straight forward JRPG format, but closer to say stuff like Fire Emblem, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance that offer different perspectives that you can learn off of.
        Mar 14, 2018
        Vincent Chu and Puruiro like this.
      2. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        I agree, its better to look for ideas instead of thinking of ideas myself then look for references, which was my mistake and made things a lot more difficult
        Mar 14, 2018
        Vincent Chu likes this.
      3. Alexander Hawksmoor
        Alexander Hawksmoor
        I have been told that I have a very vast imagination and a talent for plucking the heart strings. I was an 80's kid growing up with awesome classics like Zelda, Alundra. Final Fantasy. I don't regret it one bit XD
        Mar 29, 2018
    4. Puruiro
      Puruiro
      Is it difficult to code your own custom menu in Ace? I'm kind of scared of ruby, but I'm def interested in doing some custom menu myself....
      1. Rexzilreon and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        Generally I want just move things and windows around and remove some things.
        Feb 26, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Trihan
        Trihan
        Look at my Slip into Ruby series: it starts with a tutorial on making your own bestiary scene that can go in the game menu. The principles can be extended to creating your own menus.
        Feb 26, 2018
        starlight dream and Puruiro like this.
      4. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        @Trihan Ooohh, that definitely sounds very interesting, will look into it. Thanks!
        Feb 26, 2018
        Thomas Smith likes this.
    5. Thomas Smith
      Thomas Smith
      Did you draw your avatar? :D
      1. Vincent Chu and starlight dream like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Thomas Smith
        Thomas Smith
        Feb 24, 2018
        Puruiro likes this.
      4. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        @starlight dream I dont have a shop yet, but I plan to open one in the future^^ Still figuring things out....
        Feb 24, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        When you open shop, you'll be in high demand! :)
        And all 3 of your fanarts are gorgeous. Sweet idea to do that too!
        Feb 24, 2018
        Vincent Chu, Puruiro and Thomas Smith like this.
    6. Puruiro
      Puruiro
      When I started game developing, I had a dream game I wanted to make, though I knew its too big, so I moved to smaller games first...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Brrt
        Brrt
        To begin, I recommend you make a short game using the resources that the RM you use has. then you can make a short game by creating original resources of yours.
        Feb 8, 2018
        Puruiro likes this.
      3. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        @Brrt I did this actually a bit to get used with the mapping, but it was just something silly and I wasnt as invested as I would be with doing something fully original, but that just might be the artist in me lol
        Feb 8, 2018
        Brrt likes this.
      4. Brrt
        Brrt
        good only is my humble and humane opinion xD
        Feb 9, 2018
    7. Puruiro
      Puruiro
      Win 10 just reseted my graphic conf again and the colors look hosed up on my screen tablet ahhhhh.... Time to redo this ugh
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Brrt
        Brrt
        Hello. How have you been? I recommend windows 7, you consume less resources to your computer and you can get the full potential when playing or making
        Feb 8, 2018
        Puruiro likes this.
      3. Puruiro
        Puruiro
        @Brrt Its been going fine^^ Colors are a little wonky here and there, but they are a small issue so far, so I can live with that ^.^; I have been thinking about that, but so far I think I'll stay with 10^^
        Feb 8, 2018
      4. Brrt
        Brrt
        well I used to use windows 10, the difference between 10 and 7, it's just that it looks aesthetically prettier. But the last 10 has a lot of inconveniences as configuration errors and really, I preferred to go back to 7. and my pc runs much better. But they are the preferences of each one.
        Feb 9, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 28, 1997 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Art, etc...

Signature

My sites: Art thread | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram