Puruiro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I designed something in honour of your Rosemary character you drew back in April.
    Reactions: Puruiro
    Puruiro
    Puruiro
    Aww, that looks so nice! Thank you so much!!
    Hi, You make gorgeous artwork, keep going! :)
    Its actually fun to research things! I have been getting better ideas than before when not doing much research
    ItsAlterity
    ItsAlterity
    I think I've gained a lot of ideas towards my own game from actually playing other RPG games. Not the straight forward JRPG format, but closer to say stuff like Fire Emblem, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance that offer different perspectives that you can learn off of.
    Puruiro
    Puruiro
    I agree, its better to look for ideas instead of thinking of ideas myself then look for references, which was my mistake and made things a lot more difficult
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    I have been told that I have a very vast imagination and a talent for plucking the heart strings. I was an 80's kid growing up with awesome classics like Zelda, Alundra. Final Fantasy. I don't regret it one bit XD
    Is it difficult to code your own custom menu in Ace? I'm kind of scared of ruby, but I'm def interested in doing some custom menu myself....
    Puruiro
    Puruiro
    Generally I want just move things and windows around and remove some things.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Look at my Slip into Ruby series: it starts with a tutorial on making your own bestiary scene that can go in the game menu. The principles can be extended to creating your own menus.
    Puruiro
    Puruiro
    @Trihan Ooohh, that definitely sounds very interesting, will look into it. Thanks!
    Did you draw your avatar? :D
    When I started game developing, I had a dream game I wanted to make, though I knew its too big, so I moved to smaller games first...
    Brrt
    Brrt
    To begin, I recommend you make a short game using the resources that the RM you use has. then you can make a short game by creating original resources of yours.
    Puruiro
    Puruiro
    @Brrt I did this actually a bit to get used with the mapping, but it was just something silly and I wasnt as invested as I would be with doing something fully original, but that just might be the artist in me lol
    Reactions: Brrt
    Brrt
    Brrt
    good only is my humble and humane opinion xD
    Win 10 just reseted my graphic conf again and the colors look ****ed up on my screen tablet ahhhhh.... Time to redo this ugh
    Brrt
    Brrt
    Hello. How have you been? I recommend windows 7, you consume less resources to your computer and you can get the full potential when playing or making
    Puruiro
    Puruiro
    @Brrt Its been going fine^^ Colors are a little wonky here and there, but they are a small issue so far, so I can live with that ^.^; I have been thinking about that, but so far I think I'll stay with 10^^
    Brrt
    Brrt
    well I used to use windows 10, the difference between 10 and 7, it's just that it looks aesthetically prettier. But the last 10 has a lot of inconveniences as configuration errors and really, I preferred to go back to 7. and my pc runs much better. But they are the preferences of each one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.
The dumbest mechanic I just encountered today : boss recovers 10% HP when a party member is KO-ed, who thinks this is a great idea again...?
Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardkimnyc