Share This Page

Purzelkater

cat as cat can, Male, 43, from Germany

Veteran
Purzelkater was last seen:
Sep 1, 2019
    1. Purzelkater
      Purzelkater
      Frontier Works Futuristic Heroes are looking awesome, even resized to MV :)
      1. 1 person likes this.
    2. Purzelkater
      Purzelkater
      Yeah! My plugin is on the forum now. :D Now it's time to look at the proper game for me, I think. ;)
    3. Purzelkater
      Purzelkater
      Waiting over 8 hours now my plugin will be approved. Is there something wrong with it? o_O
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        The remaining mods could be sleeping, or working, or spending time with their family.  Which is why it could take up to 3 days.
        Mar 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Purzelkater
        Purzelkater
        Ah, okay. Last time it was made into some minutes and I haven't find out more about it. Thank you, Shaz. :)
        Mar 20, 2016
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        yeah - sometimes mods are around at the time you post, and it happens almost straight away.  A couple of times I've gotten a notification that there was a thread waiting for approval, went to it immediately, and it had already been taken care of :)
        Mar 20, 2016
    4. Purzelkater
      Purzelkater
      Two tutorials added for my upcoming plugin. Next is on the works. :)
    5. Purzelkater
      Purzelkater
      Have finished my work von CBAM plugin today. Last change was a rework of the login screen with additional password input. Now it's time to write a tutorial, I think.
    6. Kneeshaw
      Kneeshaw
      How would I do a script call for your function saveGame() in cloudmanager. I am trying to use hudell's autosave (http://download.hudell.com/OrangeAutoSave.js). I want to be able to send savedata to my php server on map transfers and after battles.

Sorry to bug you but I only just started using JS.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Purzelkater
        Purzelkater
        I'm glad to hear it's working on others too.  :)

Maybe you have seen, I've updated the script with script command support you should easily use. It was simple to add some events on the map now to save and load the game.
        Mar 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Kneeshaw
        Kneeshaw
        Just got it working! Great Work!
        Mar 12, 2016
      4. Kneeshaw
        Kneeshaw
        Thank You
        Mar 12, 2016
    7. undeadzombie
      undeadzombie
      Hello Purzelkater //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif how are you ? , i hope you are ok //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif 
      can i ask you something about your project  CBAM  
      is it really a multiplayer //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif and did you used RPG MAker MV //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif ?

i mean a multiplayer like 2 players play it in the same time ? 
      1. Purzelkater
        Purzelkater
        Well, If you ask if you can play games like MMO then my answer must be no, I'm afraid. But there two other project on the work to bring realtime multiplayer to RMMV, I know. And this was not the goal of CBAM. Do you know tabletop boardgames like Galaxy Trucker or Descent? Or maybe trading card games like Magic? All this games can be played by a group of people but only one can make the turns at the time. All others have to wait if this player has finished the turn. Then the next player has the turn. There are some RPG using this system of turn based play too.

You could do this by hand with the RPG Maker too: Play your game, save it, send the savegame file to the next player. This player now can play, save the game and send it to the next. Sounds like to good old play by mail chess.

But CBAM will handles all this for you: Save and load the savegame from a server, switch to the right player, etc. - So their can be 2 (or more) players in the game in the same time, but only one of them can save the game (means can really play it). Oh, and yes, it's for the MV. ^^
        Mar 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. undeadzombie
        undeadzombie
        NO , not like MMO //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif , aha i know those type of games ^_^ , aha i understand you //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif i got the idea //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif , i didn't know that i can make all of those things with MV //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif you are an incredible person //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif wow you are really amazing //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif i don't know if you are a dude or dudette //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif  , but i would like to thank you first for your time and your fast respond to my message with a clear explanation second for your hard work to present a wonderful game like that ^_^ , i really love those kind of games :rock-left:   :guffaw:   :rock-right: , i wish you a good luck in your other two projects ^_^ , you are a great programmer //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif i wish i can be one day like you //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif , keep the good work  :D  (Y)    
        Mar 10, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 9, 1976 (Age: 43)
    First Language:
    German
    Sadly to much ^^