Recent content by QuackNeptune

1. Default tileset but in black and white/greyscale?

Well, you could always use the tint screen command to make it black and white. Just adjust the grey setting. I'm sure you thought of that though, and I'll admit stuff doesn't always look great when you use tint screen.
  2. Futuristic Game Character Hub Pieces

I still haven't found any futuristic pieces, so any help anyone can give would be appreciated.
  3. Futuristic Game Character Hub Pieces

Thank you, these will certainly help. :) Let me know if you find more pieces like that.
  4. Futuristic Game Character Hub Pieces

I'm not sure this is the right place to request this sort of thing, but I've been using Game Character Hub a lot to create sprites for my games. The game I'm currently working on is more of a modern/futuristic setting, and while there are a few modern pieces included with Game Character Hub, I...
  5. Game Character Hub (Powerful chara maker for RPG Maker XP / VX (Ace))

I bought this last night and I've been working through the tutorial. Is step 2 on tutorial 4 the end? I can't get any further than that.
  6. Large Sprite Request

Bumping again
  7. Large Sprite Request

Bumping this post because I still need help.
  8. Large Sprite Request

There aren't really any sprites I've seen that look similar to them, but I was thinking like a 2x2 tile size (or 64x64 pixels) if possible, I'll edit the first post to include the file I mentioned from the RTP with the Chimera and Cerberus sprites.
  9. Large Sprite Request

I've been making a game for a while now and I need a few sprites for it. I've recently started getting into spriting myself, but I'm not nearly at the level I'd need to be able to create these sprites myself yet, all I can do right now is edit colors. These sprites need to be in normal VX Ace...
  10. Sprite Requests

I can't help you with spriting, unfortunately (I'm very new at it myself), but I just wanted to point out that it would help quite a lot if you actually told people what these things you want them to make look like. You haven't supplied any pictures or anything with the buildings except for a...
  11. City Background

I need another resource but I feel like it's too early for me to make another topic, so I'll just put my request here. I need a sprite that looks like steam shooting out to hurt the player (preferably for all 4 directions, if possible) and I don't currently know where I might find it or even if...
  12. Sprite request

I believe he means the DC Comics characters Green Arrow and Doomsday.
  13. City Background

Thank you :)
  14. City Background

I'm starting a new game set in a modern/semi-futuristic city and I need a background that could be used for rooftop areas. If someone could possibly point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member