Recent content by Queen

1. who made the battle songs?

oh wow, thank you for clearing that up for me. I did not know that.  Well I was planning to use the mp3 "Battle6" for a game call Osu!  It's a rhythm game.  Basically, I plan to use the song Battle6 to make something call a "beatmap" for the game. (sample map...
  2. who made the battle songs?

hi there,  quick question here, does any one knows who compose the battle songs? Is there a name? or can I just say RPG Maker is the composer? And for the records, I am aware that I don't need to give credits to RPG maker when I'm releasing a game, however, this is not for that. I need to...
  3. Cannot figured out how to use self-switch. Please help

ahh darn, I see. Thank you for answering. :)   I didn't know that self-switches is limited to only map events. It's a shame since imo they're the easiest to use out of all the switches xD 
  4. Cannot figured out how to use self-switch. Please help

Hey guys, I know that this should be easy but for some reason I just cannot get it to work :(   Looking at the picture above, my problem is that I cannot get it to do the IF statement. Every time I run this, I will always get "Switching to Secondary Party." What am I doing wrong...
  5. Therese Saves the World!

Perfect! Thank you very much! :D
  6. Therese Saves the World!

can someone please tells me the battle music in the demo? I swear I heard it before somewhere and I can't find the source again.
  7. ~ Ækashics Librarium ~ | Animated & Static Battlers |

WOW! I really love your animated monsters! They're super cute and somehow bring the game to life! Thank you for sharing! :D
  8. SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

wow this is VERY good. Thank you for the share! 
  9. Small text on high resolution computer

ah I see, sorry for the double post then. I should had check longer. Anyways, thank you for answering! 
  10. Small text on high resolution computer

Hey guys, I just got RPGmaker MV. However, my laptop resolution is 3000x2000. Is there any way to make the fonts bigger?  My current solution is to set the display resolution to 1920x1080 but that's not ideal for me. Since that makes everything else looks bad (mainly web broswer where I...
  11. 2 question about battle events.

Ok, Thank you Andar :D I was looking under 'music and sound' so I didn't noticed Change Battle BGM. And alright, I will try to look harder next time for a specific tutorials. It's just hard for me right now since I don't know what exact phase I should enter into search to get the results I...
  12. 2 question about battle events.

2nd question  I want to have a death scene to occur when all party members died. How can i do this. This is my settings so far but I cant never get it to work. And yes, Eric is the last party members. So when Eric hit 0% hp. All party members will be dead by then due to previous events (not...
  13. 2 question about battle events.

Hey again!   So quick questions: Right now, this is my settings. ^This is from System tab ^This is from Troops tab With the 2 picture above, noticed that my I have a default song set under "System settings" Now, the default song always play for every battle. ^Battle Screen If i...
  14. set creature turned into something else while using move-route

ah wow. It does make them look better. Thank you :)
  15. set creature turned into something else while using move-route

ah awesome! this works pretty well.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curos