QueenTeaYT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This community is surprisingly dead, but maybe I'm just not exploring the right parts of it.
    Kes
    Kes
    Your time zone can also influence how much activity you see. I'm not US based, and when I come here in my morning, I see a huge amount has happened while I've been asleep. But I rarely see less than around 1000 users on site at any one time.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nothing escapes your eagle vision, @Kes
    Kes
    Kes
    @OmnislashXX Not difficult to notice that one - the front page tells you how many are on site.
    Why is my event NPC not showing up in-game?
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Post a thread in the Support forum for the engine you are using, and give a lot more detail than this. There are many, many reasons why this might be happening, and without details no one could even guess what is going on.
    QueenTeaYT
    QueenTeaYT
    @Kes Yikes, sorry, I couldn't figure out how to use the threads but I didn't know it was taboo to use the status'. I'll try to move it on over. Thanks!
    Kes
    Kes
    If you need help in how to post a thread, or are unsure which forum to post in, you can pm a Mod and ask.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.
Will be revealing my project to the forum soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafont