Recent content by QueenTeaYT

1. QueenTeaYT

Inventory Item Count Detection?

Oh, okay! There are only 40 flowers so luckily it's the easy solution haha. Thanks for explaining. :) I'm having trouble figuring out the common event to detect it though. I used a conditional branch that would activate if my variable "picked flower" was equal to 40, then plays the cutscene...
  2. QueenTeaYT

Taking more damage than I program?

It is a bit info-packed, so I will spend some time using your advice to figure it all out. Thank you so much, I appreciate you going above and beyond my original question to help. :wub
  3. QueenTeaYT

Inventory Item Count Detection?

Do you have any idea how I could "turn it off?"
  4. QueenTeaYT

Oh my gosh thank you for this in-depth explanation and for even providing a solution!! :wub You made it really easy to understand and I'm super excited I can do all this without a special script. In theory, could I do this kind of damage to the event as well? Meaning, could the player "action...
  5. QueenTeaYT

I leave for a few hours and find my status has been raided by the community. xD Thanks guys, I...

I leave for a few hours and find my status has been raided by the community. xD Thanks guys, I enjoyed hearing your opinions about it! I can see how many people come and go. While not understanding things right away is discouraging for me, I know it will just take time to learn everything I need...
  6. QueenTeaYT

Using "wait" before giving damage works! :D Now the player only takes 1 damage at a time. Thank you so much!
  7. QueenTeaYT

I'll try the wait idea, since there wasn't a parallel process in the damage intake like I thought there was. I'll let you know!
  8. QueenTeaYT

There are! I've had most of my questions answered by coming here and I find it the most...

There are! I've had most of my questions answered by coming here and I find it the most reliable. I appreciate the people here who are alive and helping. xD
  9. QueenTeaYT

I suppose I'm using the wrong word. I assumed the community was a lot larger than it is.

I suppose I'm using the wrong word. I assumed the community was a lot larger than it is.
  10. QueenTeaYT

Ooh I understand now! Thanks for explaining again! c:
  11. QueenTeaYT

Also, I'm not using any scripts changing the battle system, I just want to avoid going into a default battle and want an enemy that can move on the map itself.
  12. QueenTeaYT

Yikes, so the parallel process was the issue... thanks for explaining why, too! Aaah so I should be saying Sprites? The enemy is in fact a "sprite," and I mean more than just the *sprite.* Either way, thanks for the help. :)
  13. QueenTeaYT

This community is surprisingly dead, but maybe I'm just not exploring the right parts of it.

This community is surprisingly dead, but maybe I'm just not exploring the right parts of it.
  14. QueenTeaYT

Himework's Connected Map Script (Help!)

I'm using this script (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/connected-maps.10509/) and I'm having trouble making it work. In script manager, it is the first thing under Materials. Brief explanation of the rules: there are four #'s I'm using. ID, X, Y, and recursive. The ID is the...
  15. QueenTeaYT

I made an enemy sprite with these contents: The player has 10 HP and the other party member has 10 HP as well. However, when I play in-game, the enemy sprite will touch the player and they will die in less than 10 hits! Sometimes it takes 2 hits, other times it's 4 or something. I allowed...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viabraxas