Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• If your main menu is emulating a phone, what would be good icons for the item and crafting commands? D:
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    I read that wrong, I thought you meant what normal phone apps would you use for item and crafting commands...lol i second what lunarea said.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Ooooh Luna I like it! Nice one.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Or you could go with a phone 'theme' You know, those ones that change all the icons. Then you can do fantasy esque icons and it'll still make sense!
    Whyyy would chrome put the apps link at the stupidest of places with this update D:
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Update: you can remove the apps shortcut, hooray~
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I didn't even know there WAS an apps link. I just hid it. If I didn't know about it, I obviously don't need it :)
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Same here, I assume the apps are more for chrome books than pcs?
    Y'all should do yourself a favour and play Schuld & Desert Nightmare. They're awesome. Most RM2K games seem to be my favourites.
    echo
    echo
    I love Desert Nightmare, and I still haven't got over Alan's betrayal.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I'm really enjoying Desert Nightmare but I can barely read the font :|
    I presume I can use my UK PSN login on a US PS3 and everything'll be smooth sailing right?
    Vexed
    Vexed
    It should work no problem, but purchases will have to be made with either a UK bank account or an EU/UK psn top-up voucher. You can't use US psn top-ups for UK accounts and vice versa. You'll also only be able to view the UK psn store from that account too.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Hrrrm, I reckon I'd be better off just making a new one in the US then.
    Vexed
    Vexed
    Yeah, it's a bit of a pain. I have a US psn account on my UK PS3, for regional exclusives like Parasite Eve, Xenogears etc. and so I have to get top-up cards from ebay and I've been stung a few times with cards not showing up or getting invalid codes.
    Musicians - what instrument is this at the start? A glock? Some tuned bells?
    Aeri_Sicher
    Aeri_Sicher
    (I'm certainly no musician but....) it kinda sounds like a boxing bell which had a severe change in its pitch and tempo x]\
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Sounds a bit like a tibetan bell? Not sure :3 Definately a large bell!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Agreed with RyanA. A bell for sure, but from what I can surmise, it's been muted and played at low velocity, but close to the mic to being out the volume.
    Waking up at 5AM sucks. I have not had a full night's sleep since like, last week :|
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    seems to be a large lack of sleep on these forums lately. You are not alone!
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    That sucks man. Hopefully you can grab some over the weekend!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Damn. I'd have to go to bed at 9:00 to make that possible. Hopefully you can catch up later. Goodluck.
    Welp next time we talk I may or may not have permission to live in the US. I'll let y'all know tomorrow~
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Change your name to visaman if you do! ;)
    Whhhhy would I get a horrible cold the day before my visa interview whyyyy.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Fight back, damn you! Grab that dirt rapscallion by the hoojamahflips and give em the old two three back kick :3
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    its going around. get feelin better.
    Xoltox
    Xoltox
    God wanna play COLD FUN FUN XD
    Ahurhurhurhur EWQL Symphonic Choirs was a wise purchase. *ears bleed rainbows*
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    On top of that, using that library is a bit tricky. Yeah, they include the word builder, but tailoring it to your music takes a lot of practice, unless you had a head start already.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Nah I've been watching/reading a lot on it up until now, got a pretty good idea of using it.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Sounds good. Good luck with on any projects you make with the library!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.
So ... uh ... this weekend I have to cut my husband's hair. He searched long and hard - highest mountains, deepest valleys, across vast oceans. All hairdressers are now closed. So it's me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TmoD2010